The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, that shit is a front for money laundering. Nice AF Subway out in the middle of nowhere? Makes no sense!

You may be right. They sure don't seem to give a shit whether anybody eats there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I went to Subway also and didn't realize you got a second sub free. The fat woman in front of me told me about it since there were no signs posted, but I declined to get one. This woman (a customer, mind you) seemed visibly upset that I wasn't getting the free sub, and she actually asked several follow up questions about why I wasn't getting it.
I once went to a movie solo, in line with me were two strangers, but clearly paired together. There was a special buy 2 get 1 free. I suggested to the others we go in together. I'll pay my full, one of them pays their full, and the other gets in free. They declined. ?. Then when they got their free ticket, they just threw it away.
Was over 10yr ago and still it puzzles me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Never liked Subway but finally live in a place with other sub places. Just had Firehouse subs for the first time. I won't claim it's the best sub ever made but I definitely won't be going to Subway ever again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Funny I find it the opposite. Firehouse subs out here seem to use the same kind of meat as Subway but charge a lot more. Capriotti's is always great though and I always go there when I feel like having a sub but they are only open till like 8pm which sucks.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've seen one Subway with a drive thru and it's in the same mini mall as a dispensary. That drive thru is always full.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Funny I find it the opposite. Firehouse subs out here seem to use the same kind of meat as Subway but charge a lot more. Capriotti's is always great though and I always go there when I feel like having a sub but they are only open till like 8pm which sucks.

Just get a pastrami and provolone. Its used to be on the menu and the meat is pretty decent. Since its not a normal meat cut.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Firehouse has great cookies, and their exclusive Cherry Limeade soda from those new fangled coke machines.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Stopped at a Wendy's in Vandalia Il, road trippibg...no gd spicy chicken, fries were hot and crispy though and pretty damn good and I am a passenger and the beer is a plenty
Yaaaaaay
I've stopped there like 10 times, used to always be our stopping point between Indy and KC.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I tried the Bacon King and loved it. The bacon was actually very crispy, which makes all the difference. Will eat again.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Smokehouse cheddar brisket is pretty damned good

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've decided to feast at Taco Bell tonight. What are ye gents partaking in.

Large Baja Blast, Nachos Bel grande, and 2 Beef Chuplas.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Decided to use a papa johns gift card I've had since march to try the pan pizza.

It's just bad, like 2/10 bad

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Over the weekend, I ate at 4 restaurants in the KC area; Tannin (delicious contemporary not fast food), Swagat (yummy Indian and since I ate from buffet I am considering that fast food), Tasty Thai (yep, it was and it was quickly prepared so I am taking license) and the Corner Restaurant (breakfast - oh so good and they have it dialed in)....did not eat at all on the way to KC or back home. On my way home, I was pulled over for speeding on Hwy 50 outside of Jefferson City. 11 m over the limit; the officer was very sweet and I did not get a ticket - just a warning. It pays to be courteous, respectful and polite. I don't know otherwise why I did not get the ticket, I seriously deserved it.

It was a good weekend.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
On my way home, I was pulled over for speeding on Hwy 50 outside of Jefferson City. 11 m over the limit; the officer was very sweet and I did not get a ticket - just a warning. It pays to be courteous, respectful and polite. I don't know otherwise why I did not get the ticket, I seriously deserved it.

It was a good weekend.