The Fast Food Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I like how being knowledgeable about food and all it's wonderful varieties means you're a hipster fag. Get educated you heathens. There's more to eat than ketchup sandwiches and mac-n-cheese.
How hard is it to taste your hipster food with all of the semen in your mouth?

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I never knew pepperoni was American in origin, but it doesn't surprise. We have a proud tradition of improving shitty ethnic food by Americanizing it. See: Chinese food and Mexican food.

• 3Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's the best method for inhaling your own farts? Do you cup it with your hand and bring it to your nose, or do you get your nose as close as possible?
Smells and tastes better than pepperoni.

Also, the former.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I'll give you americanized chinese food as possibly being superior but what sort of animal stock do you come from to hate on mexican food?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm all about knowledgeable. I'm a pretty snobby foody faggot in my own right. I won't stand for hating on pepperoni on a pizza though. That's just dumb.

Not shitting on pepperoni at all. In fact it's probably my preferred meat item on pizza. Most places allow up to three toppings before they start charging extra. 100% of the time my topping combination is pepperoni, jalapeno, and pineapple. Best three topping combination ever.

My comment was more for people who are all taken aback and flabbergasted when you say you like things like soppressata, prosciutto, or pancetta. As people in this thread so often do. Do you basic bitch motherfuckers not like charcuterie?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

Not shitting on pepperoni at all. In fact it's probably my preferred meat item on pizza. Most places allow up to three toppings before they start charging extra. 100% of the time my topping combination is pepperoni, jalapeno, and pineapple. Best three topping combination ever.

My comment was more for people who are all taken aback and flabbergasted when you say you like things like soppressata, prosciutto, or pancetta. As people in this thread so often do. Do you basic bitch motherfuckers not like charcuterie?

It's not about the words being used, it's where they're being used. This is a fast food thread, where we talk about burgers, fries, tacos, and drive thrus. All that fancy pansy ass food you mentioned is rarely seen in most fast food places. I don't come into the cooking thread and start talking about my explosive shits after downing a 12-pack of Doritos locos tacos.

Despite what most of you may think, I'm actually classy as fuck and can appreciate fancy food as much as the next monocle-wearing monopoly man. That said, I'm aware of context.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It's not about the words being used, it's where they're being used. This is a fast food thread, where we talk about burgers, fries, tacos, and drive thrus. All that fancy pansy ass food you mentioned is rarely seen in most fast food places. I don't come into the cooking thread and start talking about my explosive shits after downing a 12-pack of Doritos locos tacos.

Despite what most of you may think, I'm actually classy as fuck and can appreciate fancy food as much as the next monocle-wearing monopoly man. That said, I'm aware of context.
My $22 2 large 3 topping pizzas oft have foods with faggy names mentioned above. Mainly prosciutto because it is the god king of food.

McCheese

My $22 2 large 3 topping pizzas oft have foods with faggy names mentioned above. Mainly prosciutto because it is the god king of food.

That's not fast food pizza. Fast food pizza is Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Caesars, etc. They might occasionally use a faggy ingredient, but it's rare.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
That's not fast food pizza. Fast food pizza is Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Caesars, etc. They might occasionally use a faggy ingredient, but it's rare.
All pizza is fast food as it all takes the same to prepare, and based on the nature of it, you are required to gorge yourself on it everytime.

McCheese

All pizza is fast food as it all takes the same to prepare, and based on the nature of it, you are required to gorge yourself on it everytime.

"Fast" food is about more than speed. It's about the low quality. It's about the lack of nutritional value. It's about the cheap-as-hell prices. It's about the mixed feelings of shame and satisfaction you get when eating it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I'm going to make some homemade pizza this weekend. Pepperoni of course.