The Fast Food Thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sausage is good. BJs sells this hard salami that I love putting on pizza as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Quality calories.

Also Whole Foods pizza ends up being more food for less than Domino's

348s.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
All types of sausage are pretty much good on pizza. The only explanation for hating on pepperoni though, is hipster faggotry. There's no way that anyone really thinks that it doesn't taste good, and if you do, it's probably your boyfriend's smegma stuck between your teeth affecting the flavor.

I too, love hard salami on pizza or pretty much anywhere else (in case you needed some ammunition for more gay jokes).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
All this pizza talk had me craving, so I went to the store in search of DiGiorno. My plan on the way there was to get a thing crust four meat, but then I saw a flavor that was new to me -- "Bacon Me Crazy," with a bacon+cheese stuffed crust and topped with bacon+salami.

Pretty damn good.

They also had an Aloha Bacon version with the same crust, but topped with ham, bacon, and pineapple.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
When I managed a pizza and sub place in Portland, our most popular was the meat lovers. Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Capacola, Salami, Canadian bacon, and Pastrami. 20" pie for 18.00. Who knows might still be there, Marco's pizza and subs on SE Hawthorne. Something about Pastrami on a pizza was amazing.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
When I managed a pizza and sub place in Portland, our most popular was the meat lovers. Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Capacola, Salami, Canadian bacon, and Pastrami. 20" pie for 18.00. Who knows might still be there, Marco's pizza and subs on SE Hawthorne. Something about Pastrami on a pizza was amazing.

Throw some peppers and mushrooms on that bitch and it might be the perfect pizza

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
All this pizza talk had me craving, so I went to the store in search of DiGiorno. My plan on the way there was to get a thing crust four meat, but then I saw a flavor that was new to me -- "Bacon Me Crazy," with a bacon+cheese stuffed crust and topped with bacon+salami.

I know what I'm looking for at Publix tonight!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, what's not to like about it? Grease, salt, and sugar. All delicious.

Xevy

Log Wizard
For dinner tonight I got a take and bake from Fresh Market. It was BBQ chicken and I shit you not they mounded like 3lbs of CHEDDAR (GET TRIGGERED, IDIOTS) cheese on it. It was actually amazing. They use the sweet BBQ sauce and they have the nice thin, almost cracker crust. Real nice pizza.

If you say "THATS NOT PIZZA" you're kind of right, but you're definitely a fucking faggot.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Let's not forget that msg isn't even bad for you. Just one dude said it was in the 70s and everyone believed him still to this day.