The Fast Food Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
What the hell is Zorro'd tartar and ketchup? Mixed them together?
You know how Zorro cuts a Z into things? Take sauce and make a zig-zag over the food. I prefer it to dipping. You get the flavor of the sauce, but it's distributed and not as concentrated. Ocassionally I like a saucy mouthful, so it layers well too. Once all is in place, may eat and enjoy without looking, without further chores.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Friday I have a thing with a few friends where we're going to eat nothing but fast food for all 3 meals plus snacks. Give me guidance. Where do we go for breakfast, then morning snack, then lunch, then afternoon snack, then dinner, then evening snack, then hangover food.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if you have Taco Cabana out there but they have a pretty solid chorizo breakfast taco for fast food.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't know if you have Taco Cabana out there but they have a pretty solid chorizo breakfast taco for fast food.

I used to live in Houston and miss Taco Cabana. We used to go there after the bar closed for food and margaritas.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Chic-fil-a and Wendy's can go fuck themselves. It's nearly 2017, how can you NOT have drink fountains?!? Slobbering dullards behind the counter gave me a regular Coke when I asked for Diet Coke.

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chic-fil-a and Wendy's can go fuck themselves. It's nearly 2017, how can you NOT have drink fountains?!? Slobbering dullards behind the counter gave me a regular Coke when I asked for Diet Coke.
The two Chic-a-fils here are always on point with their customer service, like pick any one person at random and it could be manager/employee of the month material. Mind bottling.
On a more relevant side note: I think their sodas taste better than usual - like they run a different ratio.
(Our Pizza Hut used to have the best Mt. Dew)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Boiled chicken with some steamed spinach. Can't eat like a king every night of the week if I want to drop these pounds.
boiled chicken is chicken soup disgusting, just put some chiken breast on a well seasoned cast iron pan, don't even need oil.
Fuck McDonald's breakfast. Everything has to have fucking eggs on it
You can't eat eggs and your name is Noodleface? the secondary ingredient to noodles? Are you asian noodle based then?

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
boiled chicken is chicken soup disgusting, just put some chiken breast on a well seasoned cast iron pan, don't even need oil.

You can't eat eggs and your name is Noodleface? the secondary ingredient to noodles? Are you asian noodle based then?
I can eat eggs but I can't eat just an egg, gross

McCheese McCheese I know it's the running joke but the 3 Wendy's by me have those freestyle coke machines when you buy a meal

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Long John Silver's long ago went extinct in my area. Sad times :(

Westminster still had it's LJS before I left the area - would be a hike for you, but not a billion miles away assuming it's still around. (Not that I was fond of LJS at all though)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Our Wendy's has the drink mixing robot fountain that can make all the fancy combinations. Your post confuses me because I know that all Wendy's restaurants are exactly the same.

It does piss me off when people give me non-diet when I ordered diet though. The other day I ordered a large diet coke and I was 3 miles out of town when I took a swig and realized it was root beer. Now I'm getting no caffeine which was the main purpose of the coke in the first place and I have to either dump it out and have nothing to drink or drink 500 calories which I'm not even going to enjoy.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I found those fancy 100+ flavor coke machines when I moved to Texas. They are pretty cool, I tried that Diet Coke with lime and its pretty good.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You guys must all live in fast food paradises. None of the half dozen Wendy's in reasonable distance from me have soda fountains. They're all behind the counters, and they're even the kind that are facing away from the customer, so unless you peer over the top to see the top labels, you can't even see what drink they're putting into your cup.

It's much more of a problem at Wendy's than Chic-fil-a, though. At least the workers at Chic-fil-a are competent.

Westminster still had it's LJS before I left the area - would be a hike for you, but not a billion miles away assuming it's still around. (Not that I was fond of LJS at all though)

I was actually in Westminster about a week ago, and it's no longer there. In fact, their only KFC just went out of business, too. Place is turning into a fast food desert.

The only Long John Silver's locations I know of are way up in the panhandle in the Hagerstown/Cumberland areas. Kind of funny since those are the farthest from the ocean.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I worked at McDonalds in high school and we got our syrup off the same truck that went to every other fast food place. Unless he means the ratio of syrup to carbonated water.

The ratio is different because it takes into account how much melting of ice will occur when pouring the drink. Get a coke with no ice next time and compare it to a coke with no ice from a different place and the McDonald's one will be sweeter because they adjust it for the dilution.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I live in the worst area for fast food. We have nothing. But the Wendy's around here are all newly renovated so they don't fuck around.