The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Itlan is going to join Noodleface in being wrong about everything food related?

The double quarter pounder is really the only thing I go to McDonald's for. That and once a year or so I get a hankering for some McNuggets but the double quarter pounder is a solid burger. Also, McDonald's fries are excellent. Most of their menu is pretty subpar though, especially when they try to do anything "artisanal".
Pretty much the same here.

McDonald's failed to recognize what its audience actually was

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Mcdonald's fries are great and they make the best Coke (Mcdonalds exclusive formula) but their burgers are meh, Even their best burger the quarter pounder always seems really dry to me.

Now give me a Double Whopper with cheese and i'm in heaven.

There is a place near me with a McDonald's and a Burger king right next to each other and I'll grab fries and a coke from Mcdonald's and a Whopper from BK and eat them for lunch.

I call it the Romeo and Juliet.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Wendy's is the best of the big three. Then BK. McDonald's is pretty shit tier, but I do like their nuggets.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wendy's. Location. Etc.

Time loop complete!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The Wendy's Spicy Sriracha Chicken sandwich is fantastic, A++ do recommend if you have a quality Wendy's nearby (I heard they vary dramatically by location). It's basically a suped-up spicy chicken sandwich, which is already the best thing on their menu.
445320.jpg

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I was a bit hungover yesterday and went to lunch at BK. mad disappointed.

Got the Bacon King thinking it would be amazing. Patties were thin and shitty. Very large circumference so not sure if they are special, but thin and tasteless. Bacon is meh as you would expect from BK. Fries are just plain. Very sad. Do not ever get. Its like they tried to rip of the Baconator and did a half ass job and charged the same.

Went to 5 guys on saturday. They never fail. Double Cheeseburger and I tried the Cajun fries for the first time ever.

HO

LY

Shiiiiiiiit

That is a bag full of amazing. 15 dollars with a drink but I hammered that shit down. SOOOOO GOOD.

Im in Buffalo and went to Mighty Taco for lunch.

Its regional. Just a bit more expensive that Taco bell, but very cheap and so much better. If you ever get a chance, go in and just ad hoc a meal out of dollar items.

Got a Fajita Steak Grilled Pressed Quesadilla, a beefand cheese hard shell taco, and a Nacho Buffito, with a side of chips and nacho cheese for like 8 bucks with a drink.

Whats a Buffito you ask? From their site

Buffitos®
Chicken wings were born in Buffalo, and so were we. The Buffito® is our tribute to a hometown flavor.

Original Buffito®
Buffalo-style chicken with lettuce and blue cheese or ranch dressing, wrapped in a small or large white or wheat tortilla.

Nacho Buffito®
The Buffito® with Swiss/American cheese, nacho cheese, crumbled Strip Chips, and blue cheese dressing , wrapped in a large white or wheat tortilla.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You've never had Cajun Fries?!

Welcome to the dark side.
I always felt it was just "too much"

But since ive been quitting drinking booze like a maniac I have picked up going to the gym and eating like a maniac.

So im a fat heathen no matter what.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How new is that Wendy's Sriracha sandwich? I didn't see that last time I was at my local one, which was a couple months ago.