The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My pregnant wife wanted pizza hut so that's what we got. Disgusting vile pizza. It made our house smell like a weird mix of garlic, cheese and shit smell.

The local place I usually get it so good compared to pizza hut.

The kid loved it but he also loves anything that isn't green beans so fuck him

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
At the kid isn't picky. Better than having to eat only mac & cheese and hot dogs.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I love hipster local pizza and would never say all pizza is the same. But I fucking love Pizza Hut for some reason. Such garbage pizza but it tastes like nostalgia or something. Just had some this weekend and they sent me a code for a free one because they delivered it too early, which was weird.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There is all kinds of hipster pizza joints here in Irvine. I go to them pretty regularly. But sometimes I just want some garbage on a plate so I hit up Poppa Johns because I'm sick of thin crust pizza with 25 different cheeses and artisan prepared asparagus.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I will never choose to get Papa John's. It's just the worst. If it's free, I'll eat some, but it's probably dead last in my choice of pizza places. I agree with chaos, though. Sometimes I really like some Pizza Hut. Maybe it's the fact that they just cram cheese and meat into the crusts or that grease-soaked deep dish crust. Mmmmm.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I know Costa Mesa might as well be Cleveland with Orange County size, but Ramen Yamadaya is delicious and you should check it out sometime. They give you whole cloves of garlic you can crush into your soup. It's top notch.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I love hipster local pizza and would never say all pizza is the same. But I fucking love Pizza Hut for some reason. Such garbage pizza but it tastes like nostalgia or something. Just had some this weekend and they sent me a code for a free one because they delivered it too early, which was weird.

I have a sick love of stuffed crust pepperoni pizza from pizza hut. Feel like a bag of hammered assholes after eating it though.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It could be because our local pizza hut is super run down too.

Papa John's never did anything for me. Their sauce also is oddly sweet and not good tasting.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
But sex is also good without it. I can't say the same for Papa John's pizza.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I think it's just masturbating at that point. So yes, better.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My brother told his wife his fantasy was to fuck her doggy style while she had a pizza on her back and he was eating it (in the delivery box) . He told me a few months ago it finally happened.

• 1Like