Khane

Got something right about marriage
Shit I got beat to it.

Leaving it, as it deserves to be on every page

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Got a free box of voodoo donuts today, I've had about 6 since this afternoon. Only quality calories for this man.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I went back and got a reuben. It was ok.
My problem with the reuben is they don't heat/toast the bread. So it comes out hot meat on cold bread, and it's terrible. I'm gonna try it again someday, but for sure going to be asking them to heat that shit up.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Noodles & Company. I've had the buffalo mac & cheese before, and it's awesome. Tonight I tried the cheeseburger mac & cheese, and it's equally awesome. Do recommend. I'll be returning shortly to give the third one a try.

View attachment 99147

Finally tried the BBQ Pork Mac & Cheese and Noodles & Company. I can now confirm that all 3 of these dishes are fantastic.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've never been but there's one at the movie theater. Maybe I'll check that out for Star Wars meal.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Noodles is really good, but fuck are they overpriced.

I never had a bad meal there, but the prices just drive me to other options. If I want Pad Thai I'd rather go to the Thai place and spend less for better and more food.

Crone

Went back to the Ramen place because it was so good. Had their spicy Miso this time. It was pretty good, but that tantan men is where it's AT! Love it so much!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Noodles & CO is decent for a chain but as said, way overpriced. Only place in my shit small midwest town to get Thai food though (all of the two options they have, that is). :(

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

tumblr_m5n3rbW5QH1qdsl60.gif

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Word. I wouldn't drive to Orlando for even "very good".

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

over 24 hours and no bump? mccheese dead?

Wife and I got the $32 family feast at panda. Was able to get noodles, rice, veggies and a large portion of orange chicken, honey walnut shrimp and beijing beef. We got two dinners and a lunch out of it so was pretty worth. Used their new (ish) online ordering and it was ready on pick up, pretty nice not waiting in line as our local one get's retarded busy.

Overall, 8/10 for fast food.
Just ordered this up! But the stupid online ordering kept confirming pickup time as tomorrow morning even though they don't close for an hour. Pregnant wife wanted panda, she gonna get panda!

Orange chicken, bejing beef, sweet fire chicken, with double chow mein sides son!