McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My two passions in life are finally coming together:

ovgyedx-gif.112169

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

I don't even know what I'm looking at. ELI5?

It's Nintendo's latest attempt at company suicide. Yes, it's a real game. Who needs fast food when you can eat virtual fast food? Time to finally lose some weight!

In more relevant news, Valentine's Day stuff is on shelves in grocery stores, which means lots of strawberry flavored treats. Valentine's Day twinkies are amazing, and their chocolate cupcake counterparts are nearly as delicious.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I stopped having soda on a daily basis a couple of months ago, turns out I don't miss it. I DO have it in a cocktail on occasion - ginger ale and Irish whiskey is refreshing and it leads me into "just whiskey" pretty damn fast.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Jamo and ginger is a pretty popular drink. Cocktails are also the only time I'll drink soda. I'm pretty vanilla in my beverage choices. Booze, water, coffee. Don't really fuck with much else. Occasionally I'll drink tea.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I found a flavor of Crystal Light that has quenched the Soda thirst for the most part. Strawberry Orange Banana is so fucking good. It doesn't have the fake Red Dye #40 taste or any of that bull shit. It's legit.

My one vice for sure is still sugar free energy drinks.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Had my first Five Guys meal - overpriced shite. £16.75 for a burger, chips and vanilla milkshake. Rip off and poor quality

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

Of course it is a rip off if you get chips. Should have gotten fries! Duh!

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm going to London next week and I'm looking forward most to Ippudo. I like that this menu has a picture of every menu item. Definitely makes me want to order almost everything. That beef tataki!

thumb_600.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's as much a chain as Nobu. There are like...less than 20 non-Japan locations.

I was there two months ago and ate their shitty English food. I'll stick to Indian and other non-white people food this time.