The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Taco Bell's fried chicken taco shell comes home to roost with the nationwide launch of the new Naked Chicken Chalupa late this month on January 26, 2017.

The limited-time menu item features a taco shell made of four ounces of marinated, white meat chicken (raised without antibiotics important to human medicine) covered in a crispy, deep-fried shell. The shell comes filled with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and creamy avocado ranch.

The Naked Chicken Chalupa will be available for $2.99 each. It will also be sold in a $5 Box that also includes a Doritos Locos Taco, Crunchy Taco, and medium fountain drink.

taco-bell-naked-chicken-chalupa.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
See, that's the kind of thing I was talking about for the chizza. Just roll one of those shells out a little bigger and you've got an awesome chizza crust.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
4 ounces of chicken? I'd have to spend $12 to even begin to be full. It should 4 ounce shell + 4 ounces of chicken IN THE SHELL.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So in general I don't really like Mountain Dew or at least normal Mountain Dew but every time I go to Taco Bell I have to get a Baja Blast. I swear they put crack in that shit it is the nectar of the the gods. Also fried chicken taco shell idea is dumb as fuck.

image_mountaindewbajablast1.jpg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think I'm with Donalds for now.

Had a coupon for free stuff and I was in the mood for Egg Nog and their vanilla shakes are close enough. 6.25/10 (shake)
Hash brown (same place as last time but this time was on point. Must be down to grease and freshness - not too hot, but nowhere near old) 5.5/10
BEC Biscuit (Biscuit was nogo at this hour) 3.75/10
McDouble (price has crept up a little. It was a solid, if not acceptable, cheap burger. But the price creep takes out its advantage.) 4.5/10
Quarter Pounder w/Cheese (Demanded fresh because they've been dry. These {had two} had a bit of a char taste to them, which was good and unexpected. But in all honesty, the bread was the best part. I'd rather have the double) 4.25/10

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So in general I don't really like Mountain Dew or at least normal Mountain Dew but every time I go to Taco Bell I have to get a Baja Blast. I swear they put crack in that shit it is the nectar of the the gods. Also fried chicken taco shell idea is dumb as fuck.

View attachment 112029
I liked the Mt. Dew Sangrita Blast more, but it's been discontinued I think.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I only drink diet soda, and for a few brief weeks one Taco Bell near me actually had Diet Baja Blast. It was a sad day when they replaced it with that nasty apple flavored shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I liked the Mt. Dew Sangrita Blast more, but it's been discontinued I think.

They still have it, at least it's at the location near my house. I've never had it, I guess I'll try it next time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user