The Fast Food Thread

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I want chips.
My fast food today was a can of Bella Portofino wild caught tuna in extra Virgin olive oil. It was delicious and nutritious, but it was not a crunchy and satisfying chip. :(

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's not buffet, but go to Hash House a Go Go while you're there, it's an experience you will not forget. The just put on in Dallas and it's a godsend, it was the only reason I went to Vegas the first time.

Been there multiple times. Their bloody Mary's are great. Snickers pancake ftw.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
McDonald's reinvents the STRAW with 3D printing

3068197-inline-i-1-mcdonalds-pokes-fun-at-silicon-valley-with-the-straw-906x906.jpg

Better get in line @kegkilla for the McStraw.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm going with chicken!

ding ding ding

i had the spicy chicken tenders, which weren't very spicy at all, a biscuit, which was really delicious for a biscuit, a side of red beans and rice that was kind of awful, and a dr pepper.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This was my favorite potato chip of all time, and I was crushed when they went away. Part of the reason I loved them was because I fucking hate sour cream, and 99.9% of all cheddar potato chips are cheddar and sour cream. It's a fucking conspiracy!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's not buffet, but go to Hash House a Go Go while you're there, it's an experience you will not forget. The just put on in Dallas and it's a godsend, it was the only reason I went to Vegas the first time.

yeah this place is $$$

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
ding ding ding

i had the spicy chicken tenders, which weren't very spicy at all, a biscuit, which was really delicious for a biscuit, a side of red beans and rice that was kind of awful, and a dr pepper.

You nub, you have to get the cajun sparkle to add to the chicken and red beans and rice, you also have to dip your biscuit into the red beans and rice.

Did you get one of each sauce to try them all? If you didn't get Mardi Gras Mustard you fail at Popeye's. I feel like you really did yourself a disservice on this day by not consulting your FoH brethren for tips.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I feel like a fast food pleb when it comes to Popeye's, my tastes are pretty simple for their food. Mild chicken, breasts and drumsticks are my favorite pieces. Biscuits, no other sides. Their fries would be good, but something they do gives them a weird aftertaste.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I feel like a fast food pleb when it comes to Popeye's, my tastes are pretty simple for their food. Mild chicken, breasts and drumsticks are my favorite pieces. Biscuits, no other sides. Their fries would be good, but something they do gives them a weird aftertaste.
Mild?! GTFO.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
ding ding ding

I have a few friends from Southern Louisiana that say the red beans and rice are great. I'm not sure if you got an old batch of what. Also buy the waffle chicken. That shit is fantastic.