The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Shoestring fries are only good as the base of a dish. Like in a California burrito (uses fries instead of rice) or topped with stuff - like the cheese sauce from Steak n Shake.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Shoestring fries in a burrito sounds good.

Fries in a burrito are amazing. The Arizona burrito is similar but usually find bigger cut fries.

DSC_0087.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's a taqueria a couple blocks from me that makes a burrito with tater tots in it. It's so damn good.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have a Habit Burger and a Smashburger right near me, had never had either one prior to about a month ago. Both were good, more expensive than In 'n' Out of course. I liked Smashburger a little better because they had multiple bun options (if Habit has it, I wasn't given a choice), and their bacon was so fucking good I wanted to order a side by itself. Smashburger has shittier fries though, they are the shoestring type where you have to eat several at a time unless you enjoy dipping thousands of times.

If all I had were the Habit Burger though, I'd be perfectly fine with that. I just felt the bun choices put Smashburger over the top. The sourdough bun is fucking awesome.
I have a Smash Burger right next to my house. It's okay but it's definitely no In n Out. For the price I feel it leaves a lot to be desired.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Burger King is trash tier now. And this is not a location specific thing. Place is just garbage now. Got a Bacon King. Terrible. How do you fuck this up?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Burger King is just as it has been forever. No better and no worse than McDonald's. Burger King, Wendy's, McD's are all bottom tier shit. They always have been, and they always will be.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How is Wendy's bottom tier? They have arguably the best chicken sandwich ever created, based on location.

I don't mind Burger King but it's not great. It's basically an alternative to the mushy McDonald's rat burgers if you aren't into those. I'd rather eat BK than McDonald's myself.

McCheese

My local grocery store gutted the frozen novelties section. Hot Pocket Food Truck Bites? Gone. Totino's Stuffed Nachos? Gone. Anything other than cheese, pepperoni, or combination pizza rolls? Gone.

What. The. Fuck.

Looks like they were replaced by these fancy ass puff pastries or some shit.

McCheese

How is Wendy's bottom tier? They have arguably the best chicken sandwich ever created, based on location.

I don't mind Burger King but it's not great. It's basically an alternative to the mushy McDonald's rat burgers if you aren't into those. I'd rather eat BK than McDonald's myself.

One redeeming item does not raise the place as a whole to a higher level. If you compare the standard fare of burgers and fries, McD's, Wendy's, and Burger King are all shit. Different flavors and textures of shit, sure, but shit nonetheless.

anigif_enhanced-21149-1404228685-16.gif

I love me some cheap shit burgers and fries as much as the next guy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I agree. I think both McD's and Wendy's are better.

It's interesting how people differ. I think Wendy's burgers are slimy and their cheese sucks. Burger King's patties taste better and their cheese actually fucking melts and tastes better (even though it is still 90% plastic). I think McDonald's puts crack in their burgers as I know their quality is the worst (and the taste is somewhat bland), but my body craves it. I take one bite and next thing I know im like 8 burgers in and I have no idea how it happened.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's interesting how people differ. I think Wendy's burgers are slimy and their cheese sucks. Burger King's patties taste better and their cheese actually fucking melts and tastes better (even though it is still 90% plastic). I think McDonald's puts crack in their burgers as I know their quality is the worst (and the taste is somewhat bland), but my body craves it. I take one bite and next thing I know im like 8 burgers in and I have no idea how it happened.

I think the Burger King burgers are by far the lowest of all fast food places. So bad I absolutely will not eat them. Their new chicken sandwich is solid but would be better if it didn't use the shitty chopped lettuce though.

kudos

<Banned>
Checkers is below Burger King. Both are absolute shit but as far as bottom tier goes it doesn't get any lower than Checkers. The fried chicken equivalent of Checkers would be Church's.

McCheese

Checkers is only worse cause you have to go into the 'hood and dodge bullets to get it, and you have 50/50 chance of finding a used syringe in your fries. It's like the polar opposite of chick fil a.

• 2Like