The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just had the chick parm from Rally's (Checkers). Chicken sandwich, some moz sticks, some provolone, and marinara on top. Pretty good. Super filling. Could've used a tad more marinara. Rally's is indeed a hood staple, but for like 10 bucks you can get 6 different items that are all super great but super salty.

I'd rather eat any BK burger than any Wendy's burger. Same with their fries. Wendy's chicken sandwich is better but cost twice as much, so is it worth it? Maybe. If you're a fucking sissy that eats once sandwich.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
...I'd rather eat any BK burger than any Wendy's burger. Same with their fries. ...

Err what? I enjoy a regular whopper with cheese from time to time, but BK fries are universally hated by just about everyone in this thread. They are bottom tier anywhere. Wendy's fries are miles better. I do feel bad for you pals near shitty Wendy's locations. Still love a couple JBCs!

Therage

Vyemm Raider
i'm not a fan of buffalo but its a classic. wasn't confused by that one or BBQ.

even if jalapeno pineapple sounds good to you, you still have to admit its pretty unusual for wings.

the weirdest one to me honestly tho is the crispy bacon tomato. those tomato pieces are probably mushy and gross in that mix.

just seems to me that with all the ingredients a pizza joint already has in house, they could have come up with some better choices than this.

This is probably about 5 pages to late.

The crispy bacon and tomato is actually my favorite flavor of the specialty chicken. Since the tomato is above the cheese and sauce they cook up nicely. The jalapeño Pineapple has Mango hab sauce and is pretty good too.

Also the last day of bogo pizza from Domino's is today. Although if you are in central Indiana we extended it a week.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Nobody brings up jack in the box. Use to be one of my favs but has fallen similar to carls jr, using meat that's likely half soy ect. That said, their ribeye burger isn't bad at all, and I still go ghetto and get a sourdough jack every once in a while even though the meat is weird now.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Burger King is just as it has been forever. No better and no worse than McDonald's. Burger King, Wendy's, McD's are all bottom tier shit. They always have been, and they always will be.
Wrong. Wendy's burgers are much better than either Burger King or McDs. That's not even considering the spicy chicken

Err what? I enjoy a regular whopper with cheese from time to time, but BK fries are universally hated by just about everyone in this thread. They are bottom tier anywhere. Wendy's fries are miles better. I do feel bad for you pals near shitty Wendy's locations. Still love a couple JBCs!
Yeah, BK fries are awful. I don't think Wendy's are great or anything, but no where near the shit level of BK

Last edited:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Checkers is below Burger King. Both are absolute shit but as far as bottom tier goes it doesn't get any lower than Checkers. The fried chicken equivalent of Checkers would be Church's.
I had a rallys like 5 minutes from where I lived for 5 years, and I still never could bring myself to go there

Last edited:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got these at target a few days ago and ate some of them today. Do not recommend, they were not very good

IMG_7910.JPG

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
My favorite low-tier burger meal would be a Dairy Queen double cheeseburger with McDonald's fries.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nobody brings up jack in the box. Use to be one of my favs but has fallen similar to carls jr, using meat that's likely half soy ect. That said, their ribeye burger isn't bad at all, and I still go ghetto and get a sourdough jack every once in a while even though the meat is weird now.
I can't stand JitB regular fries. Smothered in ranch, the curly fries are ok. The regular fries have this weird taste like it was fried in oil with a million different things? Hard to explain!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I can't stand JitB regular fries. Smothered in ranch, the curly fries are ok. The regular fries have this weird taste like it was fried in oil with a million different things? Hard to explain!

The only frys I ever get are macd's. If i'm not at macd's then it's just the sandwhich for me.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You have awful taste. You sure you aren't a secret faggot supertaster? Wendy's burgers over BK? Don't like the chicken rollers? You're damaged bro.
Bro they had like no flavor but a light lime taste. They had a slight bit of heat but no flavor accompanied it.

Wendy's over BK isn't a matter of taste, it's a matter of fact

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You're in the minority about your feelings on BK burgers Cheese.

I always liked Rally's. And Jack in the Box is the worst of all of them. I think I would choose any fast food joint over Jack.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mccheese may not be feeling well or has some other dysfunction lately because his tastes have been categorically wrong basically 95%

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The problem is that I like everything. Im not picky like most of you losers.

quantity is all that ultimately matters.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Guy on the most recent episode of my 600lb life gained 160 pounds in 4 months. THATS is how you eat fast food!!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The problem is that I like everything. Im not picky like most of you losers.

quantity is all that ultimately matters.
There's a difference between disliking something and thinking something is clearly better. I don't dislike a whopper every now and then, but a Wendy's burger is just better.

Now White Castle? Fucking disgusting.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You have awful taste. You sure you aren't a secret faggot supertaster? Wendy's burgers over BK? Don't like the chicken rollers? You're damaged bro.
Wendy's is objectively better than BK. Sorry, my liege, it is known.

I can't remember the last time I had a good burger at Burger King. The King of Burgers. And they have absolute shit tier burgers. Everything is rubbery and tastes like it was microwaved. I honestly have no idea how they are still in business.

Even the worst Wendy's I have ever been to has had superior burgers to BK.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user