The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Funnily enough, that's the only In-N-Out I've ever been to! Maybe that's why my opinion of it is so low.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Funnily enough, that's the only In-N-Out I've ever been to! Maybe that's why my opinion of it is so low.

You should give it another shot if you find one available. The Fisherman's Wharf location is terrible.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Don't you know, the SF Bay Area only has non-chain food establishments that are so good, nothing else in America compares. Dude can't help it if the rest of us live in shitholes.

Well if you expand to the entire area you have a ton of options. Just SF specifically is like that. There are a couple Arby's in Silicon Valley and Wendy's are everywhere outside the city. There's even Chik-Fil-A popping up in East Bay.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man I love In N Out now living on the west coast. I overall find it better than Five Guys and it comes at a Wendy's price. Biggest downside is the place always seems to be packed and finding seating is a bitch if you go during the rush.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And their fries are trash tier. Easily remedied by getting two burgers instead.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
In N Out vs. Five Guys

upacs-war-how-he-masterminded-the-east-coast-west-coast-conflict-body-image-1473696170-size_1000.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

And their fries are trash tier. Easily remedied by getting two burgers instead.

5Guys or InNOut? Personally I think both joints fries are sub-par. I've heard ,but not tried, you can make InNOut better if you order the fries well done. The issue with 5Guys is the fries always seemed really soggy.

There are two other burger places nearby but both are sticking me with like a $40 bill for myself and my wife. First is Burger Lounge and the other is The Counter. Burger Lounge is better but both places fries are really good. But The Counter has a full bar where Lounge only has beer.

B-Biscuit

I have KFC (none within over a mile though), McD's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Carl's Jr. And the worst In-N-Out there is - the one in Fisherman's Wharf.
i have to drive over 20 miles to get to a McDonalds. 45 miles for a taco bell. C'mon guy, you're doing alright

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
In-N-Out fries aren't good. I don't think I could handle two burgers from 5 Guys. Because it's hard to not get 80% of the available toppings on your burger since nothing is extra charge.

B-Biscuit

Haha not really i just thought i was gonna lose the sad story contest if I didn't say it. If i were homeless i could live outside a McDonalds and my problems would be solved

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wasn't meant to be a sad story. Some places just aren't car-friendly. It's more convenient to not deal with the hassle and rent when you need one.

B-Biscuit

Wasn't meant to be a sad story. Some places just aren't car-friendly. It's more convenient to not deal with the hassle and rent when you need one.

Yeah i figured you must live in a city or something to not own a car, obviously if you go on business trips you can probably afford one.

Just know the struggle of wanting fast food and it being out of reach. Not exactly a cheap quick meal if it takes 2-3 gallons of gas and hour-hour and half round trip to get it

Oldbased

> Than U
Canned tuna is an abomination. "Chicken of the sea?" "Crap from the sea" is more like it.
Dude. For 50 cents a can I can give half to my cat and mix the other half with egg,onions, mayo and pickles and have a tunafied sammich. Fancy Feast is 53 cents a can. F da foodice

Tenks

Best canned tuna I found was Kroger's brand. I went on a binge for about 2 years after I started lifting where I ate literally 7 cans of tuna a week. I hated (still do) protein shakes but wanted a good and easy protein source so I'd just bring it to campus in my backpack and eat some between classes.

B-Biscuit

Best canned tuna I found was Kroger's brand. I went on a binge for about 2 years after I started lifting where I ate literally 7 cans of tuna a week. I hated (still do) protein shakes but wanted a good and easy protein source so I'd just bring it to campus in my backpack and eat some between classes.

My brother ate a lot of canned chicken doing the same thing. Too much tuna can give you mercury poisoning, though canned chicken is more expensive

Is It Safe to Eat Tuna Fish Every Day?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I actually found something that wasn't that good at Culver's. I got their 6 piece Shrimp basket and they use terrible bread crumb batter on their shrimp. It makes for a pretty mediocre experience.

My area is supposed to be getting a Chipotle around here soon. I looked at their menu online and I'm not too excited. I'd rather have a Chick-A-Fil instead.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Just had the "new" greek gyros. It's the exact same as their gyros from a few months ago. You guys are slipping.

Did you order the new "Traditional" Gyro or the Roast Beef one? Cuz if you got the Roast Beef one it's pretty much the same as the old one.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My area is supposed to be getting a Chipotle around here soon. I looked at their menu online and I'm not too excited. I'd rather have a Chick-A-Fil instead.

Didn't know there were places that were still without Chipotle. That place was like the Starbucks of fast food with their aggressive expansion. It's certainly worth a visit. The cilantro rice is really good. Barbacoa is quality. My only beef with them is that they can't wrap burritos for shit and they keep their salsas ice cold which prevents the cheese from melting.

And there's the whole getting sick from eating their food thing.