The Fast Food Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've never understood the love for Fried Pickles.

c535vlB.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know Burger King is hated here but has anyone tried the jalapeno chicken fries? Wondering if it's worth trying.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah chicken fry quality depends what time of day you go. I feel like they're ordered less therefore higher chance of sitting out

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've found that going really late is a mistake, like midnight.
Optimal order time is approximately 5:30PM here. However if they have some other new food items on the menu then it's a toss up.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
If you taste any dryness or flavor from the chicken fries you're eating them wrong. They're meant to be eaten with copious amounts of onion ring sauce, which is the only flavor you should taste.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I know Burger King is hated here but has anyone tried the jalapeno chicken fries? Wondering if it's worth trying.

Last time I tried their chicken fries (think a couple years ago), half of em seemed mostly hollowed out bread tubes, and the other half were breaded chicken jerky. People raved about them but I couldn't even finish em.

I tried TBs new item, the taco burrito. Nothing special but it's worth it for the price, it's basically the guts of two taco supremes and some of their little red chips thing (to simulate the taco shell), wrapped in a burrito. Thing is, it's only a 1.50, so really can't beat that value.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>

The Jalepeno Chicken fries are bomb when dipped in buffalo or ranch.

I've actually gotten to like burger king lately, their app has some of the best lunch deals, and their basic double cheesburger is far better then the mcdouble as far as flame broiled taste. I still think their fries are starchy bland garbage, but c'est la vie.

I'm totally stoked my local DQ is open for the season again, their food is so much better then BK or McD's. Flamethrower sauce is life. I won't even mention Wendy's because of their overpriced food and lack of a value menu that doesn't blow.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I tried TBs new item, the taco burrito. Nothing special but it's worth it for the price, it's basically the guts of two taco supremes and some of their little red chips thing (to simulate the taco shell), wrapped in a burrito. Thing is, it's only a 1.50, so really can't beat that value.

Yup, nothing too special, but if bang for the buck is how you order fast food then that's the way to go at Taco Bell this month. Don't forget the hot sauce.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm I should check out this BK app

It's great, it has things like Small Soda, Small Fry, Double Cheeseburger for $3, or Small Soda, Small Fry, 2x Bacon Cheeseburgers for $4. Tack on another double cheeseburger/chicken fry/10 pc. nugget and you have a banging assorted meal for like $6. As I said I'm not a big fan of their fries so a small is plenty, and I don't need more then a small soda these days, even that is like 20oz.

I learned long ago from a family friend who dealt with diabetes and had to watch her calorie intake. "It is more pleasurable to eat your calories then drink them."

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
upload_2017-4-11_20-7-26.png

Holy fuck good frozen treat... Recommended - If you are in trouble with your wife/gf etc. (and really, how many of you aren't currently in some sort of trouble?) throw one of these their direction.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users