The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
City Kabob & Curry House. Their naan is pretty shitty but it's good enough for what it's used for and it's massive. I even used it as a tortilla for an Indian burrito for my leftover chicken kadai. Their actual entrees are some of the best FOR THE PRICE that I've found.

If money isn't a care then I reccomend Royal Nepal in Del Ray for their butter chicken. They also have delivery options (I usually use DoorDash or BeyondMenu depending how shitty the sites delivery surcharge is & if GrubHub jacked the menu prices up too much). What I've gathered from the 2 times I've had it is they throw their tandoori chicken into the sauce so you get both flavors. That grilled charcoal taste and the sauce.

Delivery services are a great way to find new places and then just Googling for their website and ordering off there. It's always cheaper that way. I mean they are good if the place doesn't normally deliver but I've found some places I'd never find that delivered for cheaper themselves.

That's what they're supposed to do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Went to burger King which i never do as it's always a let down mixed with pain.

Was interested in new crispy chicken...... Thousand calories and 6$ and change. Chickened out as i have zero belief in them making something worth Carl's jr money. I mean fried chicken patty with some veggies doesn't scream neat sit down prices.

Went with the jr spicy chicken. Good for the price, liked the attempt a at spicy mayo. Much happier with that, 10nuggs and a large salty fry for 4$.

Sludig

30minute post game report. Bowels in knots trying to empty themselves. How do some of you eat this shit from BK. Like 10/10 for bad things happening when I give them another shot. Even McDonalds/Taco bell doesnt give me any issues.

• 3Supertaster
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
30minute post game report. Bowels in knots trying to empty themselves. How do some of you eat this shit from BK. Like 10/10 for bad things happening when I give them another shot. Even McDonalds/Taco bell doesnt give me any issues.

Well you did go from almost getting the "real chicken breast" sandwich to the encore frozen spicy chicken patty sandwich and the processed nuggets.

BK is my last go to spot for fast food.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Went to burger King which i never do as it's always a let down mixed with pain.

Was interested in new crispy chicken...... Thousand calories and 6$ and change. Chickened out as i have zero belief in them making something worth Carl's jr money. I mean fried chicken patty with some veggies doesn't scream neat sit down prices.

Do you live in Mexico? $6 is near sit-down prices?

Sludig

Well you did go from almost getting the "real chicken breast" sandwich to the encore frozen spicy chicken patty sandwich and the processed nuggets.

BK is my last go to spot for fast food.
Yeap, mine too. I go maybe once a year when they have something exciting. Last time was when the first round of cheeto melty things came out.

And I doubt the realness of that chicken patty, sure better than the dollar menu, but I sure not $6 good. I can get the Carls rib burger for that.

or Alex Alex No not so much. As others have said of you with the pretentious hipster taste/food and probably living on the fucking coast somewhere. In the mid west, it's not $2million for homes here. And likewise any sit down restaurant here, most offer various flavors of burger for $7-10 WITH fries or a side...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bro even in Ohio you can't find many sit-down restaurants where it will be less than $12.

Unless you count Skyline as a sit-down restaurant.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So love the shit out of these at costco. Pic kinda bad. Costco Wholesale

Basically not really salty I would say, just a kinda caramel coating giant cheeto. Reminds me of like corn pops but bigger/thicker and caramel. I actually even tried them in a bowl of milk. Pretty good but are just about water proof so need broken up or a long soak.

Yeah I had those too, they were pretty good. Kids loved them also

Sludig

Bro even in Ohio you can't find many sit-down restaurants where it will be less than $12.

Unless you count Skyline as a sit-down restaurant.

When I said mid west, I suppose I meant just straight west. (Colorado, KS, WY, etc) To me, Nevada/Ca/etc etc are all west to me, and when you look at a map as a kid Kansas/Missouri is kinda the center of the bulk of the US, ergo my region looks Middle way west......... oops.

I still doubt that you cross over from IOWA and things magically get that much cheaper. Again queers living in Cali/Seattle/east coast doesn't surprise me. Gotta pay that real estate markup. But here, many mom and pop type places, and chains like Black eye pea and Village inn or something will have that.

Now go to some salad fork fancy steakhouse, yeah I bet they charge you $16 for a basic bottom bitch plain burger.

Can't tell if you are proud of overpaying in some high cost of living state or jealous lol.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
One of the best places to eat in STL is Blues City Deli - Blues City Deli
Flipping yummy, super cheap plus beer! Beats the fuck out of chains - highly recommended if any of you are ever in the area.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Can't tell if you are proud of overpaying in some high cost of living state or jealous lol.

It was pure disbelief. $6 for a sit-down restaurant is no joke Peru prices. And that shit is third world.

Sludig

I said close to, so greater than $6... I even then elaborated and specifically said 7 to 10.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I said close to, so greater than $6... I even then elaborated and specifically said 7 to 10.

I'm with you. Even here in Maryland where stuff is pretty pricey, there are plenty of casual sit-down places where you can get a nice, big burger and a large heaping of fries for under $10. The size and quality of those burgers and fries absolutely blows away what you get from a fast food place like BK. I'm pretty sure I once paid $8 and change at BK for a meal. What the fuck?!? Sure, it included a drink and no tip required, but when I'm paying over $5 or $6 at a shitty fast food joint, that's when I start thinking to myself "Why don't I just go to Denny's/Friday's/etc.?"

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Is this a thing? I didn't know this was a thing

sause_kv.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yeah, it's called thousand island dressing.

I know there is slightly more to Big Mac sauce that that. IT'S A JOKE! RELAX.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users