The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Fries in malt vinegar dipped in garlic mayo = best fry experience.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can't think of anything worse than mayo to dip fries in except literal human feces

And that's a photo finish

• 2Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
People who dip their fries in ranch are disgusting and confirmed fatties. BBQ sauce or mustard is the way to go, I once tried dipping fries in Mayo and it was awful.
i only just discovered Ranch goodness on fries. ketchup i still use on burgers, but i also mix it with 1k island dressing to give it a big mac flavor.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't like yellow mustard on anything but vegetable-laden hamburgers or poultry based cold cut sandwiches. I'm just not a fan. There are a lot of good specialty mustards, but i'd never dip my fries in any of that. If the fries are good all the need is a LITTLE ketchup. Like 1/5 of the whole fry in ketchup is fine. If you're dunking your fries in ranch, just eat ranch fam. That's what you're doing. And you're just wasting fries in the process.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
God damn ranch is so good. I dunno about fries, but the day I realized you can dip pizza rolls in ranch was life changing.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
God damn ranch is so good. I dunno about fries, but the day I realized you can dip pizza rolls in ranch was life changing.
i dont advise dunking your fries in ranch. they get soggy. i make steak fries and i like em crispy. if you lightly dip them in the ranch it is quite awesome. also i dunno what oil you guys use for your fries, but peanut oil seems to have the best taste for them.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Irish nachos are awesome. Fries with cheese sauce, bacon, green onions, and ranch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Found these in Aldi's today. Tastes exactly as what they appear to be. Taco bell tortilla chips with powdered fire sauce. The heat is disappointing but the flavor's not bad.

20190118_194628.jpg

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That picture is so tiny I thought you were trying to announce that you found packets of fire sauce for sale and I got confused as to why that was a find. But I am definitely interested in some Fire sauce tortilla chips.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They also had mild flavor chips. I kinda want to go to taco bell and get some fire packets so I can eat the fire chips with fire sauce.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I got hooked on fries dipped in mayo by my french teacher in high school. Has to be a good tangy mayo, not the flavorless helman's crap. Talkin about my Cains Mayo.

As for eating nuggets plain, I do the same thing with hotdogs sometimes. A good beef frank plain is amazing.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got the flaming hot Doritos today, as long as they don’t fuck up my stomach later they are definitely my new favorite flavor. They pack tons of the powder on them, so fucking good.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm sad that I'm unable to eat any of this greatness for probably a month (at the worst). I had my gallbladder removed on Tuesday, and it's been difficult. I'm getting heartburn even eating white rice. At least the pain isn't "too" bad. They have me on percs non stop. I can't wait to be back to normal.

My girlfriend had her gallbladder taken out a few years ago. She takes bile salt capsules to help with the digestive problems. Not sure if any forumbros have had theirs taken out for advice, so tag me if you want me to pass any questions on to her.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My wife had hers out after she gave birth to our second kid. She didn’t have stones as big as yours but it had gotten so inflamed while she was pregnant it was fused to her intestinal wall or something crazy. Those gall bladder attacks are crazy. Glad you had it removed.

She doesn’t have trouble eating any foods after a couple months so you should be fine in due time.