The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Regime Regime you run low on BBQ sauce yet?

I couldn't find that Werther's popcorn in my store, so broke down and tried the cheese/caramel popcorn mix even though it sounds like a horrible combination and I gotta concede to how great it is.

Definitely be picking this up on the regular now.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
When doing low carb diets or whatever its the only snack type that has that mega crunch I love. Kettle chips usually have it too but can't eat those really.
Might want to try Whisps - parmesan cheese crisps. Very crunchy and zero carbs. I get 'em at Costco and they are supposedly at Walmart too. They are costly but I don't tend to chow down on them like I would with the carby snacks.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Whisps now placed on my Costco list.
I am prepping to go camping.
The list is huge.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
  • 2Quality Calories

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And I'll second (well, fourth) Whisps. Tho the parmesan flavor ones are almost TOO parmesan-y. Which is something I never thought I'd say, since I go through a bottle of Kraft Parmesan about once a week.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Looks like something some of you guys would enjoy.
I might have to visit Popeye's this weekend. I've started skipping breakfast on the weekend so I can have a blowout meal for lunch or dinner and not go over my daily calories. It's been working pretty well.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
wtf are whisps... I'll have to pick some up from the store next time I go since you losers rave so hard about them.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

Looks like something some of you guys would enjoy.
I too might have to go get this tonight or tomorrow. I wish Popeye's wasn't so out of the way for me

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Mayor of our town just opened a San Diego style burrito place. I had one today that was a burrito filled with carne asada, 2 chicken rolled tacos, french fries, sour cream, cheese, and guac. That shit was legit.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Am I one of the few that thinks chipotle is shit? I can't stand that place and everyone looks at me like my head is on backwards when I tell them that.

Also, unpopular opinion, all of BWW's sauses taste like crap to me and I always order plain wings (flats only) and dip them in ranch.

Boneless wings are glorified chicken nuggets with extra bredding and not worth the price. Bone in, flats only are the master race of wings.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Am I one of the few that thinks chipotle is shit? I can't stand that place and everyone looks at me like my head is on backwards when I tell them that.

Also, unpopular opinion, all of BWW's sauses taste like crap to me and I always order plain wings (flats only) and dip them in ranch.

Nope, I will go to Qdoba and Taco Bell before Chipotle. Their shit always seemed bland to me. You can't charge 9 bucks for a burrito when I can get 2 of them that are just as hefty from a mom and pop burrito place that tastes 10 times better. I think it's the whole "pick what you want" process that people got people in the door originally. However, i don't see how that makes up for meh food.

I can't even remember the last time I went to BWW's. I prefer Hooters as far as chain wings. We have a Chicago-Style wing place here that blows that shit away though.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Boneless wings are glorified chicken nuggets with extra bredding and not worth the price. Bone in, flats only are the master race of wings.

I hate chipotle. Absolutely garbage tier in my opinion.

A Qdoba just opened here. Worth going?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love boneless tenders. Different beast though. I do love a good wing

Also I prefer the drums

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user