The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1579840638524.png

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Next time you see him you punch him right in the face.
Unrelated to this but he "disowned the family"

Haven't seen him in over two years. He met my youngest son a single time. Fuck that guy.

It's a long story for another day.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I never tried one, if I want vegetables I will eat unprocessed vegetables, and fuck soy anything. They used to use that shit as fertilizer before it became human feed.

Edamame and soy sauce are awesome though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I had the opportunity to take a pic of my party sized bag of flaming hot Cheetos and I forgot
Remember, don't be alarmed when you think your internally bleeding because your shit is red for days. That's just the Flamin' Hot Magic™!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
start posting your superbowl snack hauls
Can’t yet but I will.

Pretty much just eating BBQ all weekend Going to a KC pitmaster event right after I land in Miami on Saturday. Sunday Chiefs pregame lounge will have Joe’s I’m told.
Monday is Cuban food and mojitos.
I’ll post pics.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
It sucks I'm at the age where my friends are too parenty and too health conscious to throw good Super Bowl parties. Gone are the days of infinite pizza, jalapeno poppers, and bacon bomb. I'll just eat a bag of Doritos by myself with a pound of spinach dip. It's not ideal, but it'll do.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It sucks I'm at the age where my friends are too parenty and too health conscious to throw good Super Bowl parties. Gone are the days of infinite pizza, jalapeno poppers, and bacon bomb. I'll just eat a bag of Doritos by myself with a pound of spinach dip. It's not ideal, but it'll do.
No reason you can't make a batch of these for yourself. The Superbowl only comes around once a year!