The Fast Food Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Reaper Ranch is probably the best of the bunch with the Nacho Cheese one sucking major dong. Order a couple of Double Stacks with some Baja Blast and you are solid.

Also who is ready for the new Baja Blast Taco?

iu

Yeah, I washed it down with a Baja Blast Zero - greatest game-changer that made me actually start going back to Taco Bell. Well, that and they actually started adding "value" items to their menu again. So, you can order $7 worth of "stoner" food and eat like a goddamn king. That taco sounds fucking disgusting though.

Apparently Nashville Hot Mozz sticks are a thing. This could turn it around for Vanguard. Holy shit do I now want these.
Holy fuck where can I procure these?! Those look fucking heavenly.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

From that page, and then re-posted on Reddit? Looks like a recipe and not actually from a spot?

Although if you find a KFC and Arby's next to each other you could make it happen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Someone needs to make a restaurant inside a grocery store where you can literally order anything to comes to mind since they have everything.

You want a grilled cheese with bacon. Bam here you go mother fucker
You want a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. No problem
Cook me up some French Toast, then make me a BLT with Avacado.
Want us to run to aisle 6 and make you X,Y,Z you fucking name it. Whatever you can imagine the sky is the limit there is no end to the possibilities. Do you enjoy some weird combo shit, well no problem they have it all order a PB&J with Pickles on it like you were some pregnant whore wash it down with a pint of ice cream.

They could do this in states with legalized weed so people will order weirder and weirder shit. If I had Jeff Bezos money I would do this just to see what happens.
This is an amusing idea

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Taco Bell is saving me all kinds of money. I hit circle k for a polar pop then get 3 chipotle double stack and 2 spicey tostadas so I eat for $6.70 and I'm stuffed.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Straight up merc’d the rest. Here is my last double stacked taco.

fuckin glorious

chipotle and reaper double stacked ftw
1579577558342.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love Nashville Hot Chicken and mozz sticks. I might have to make those.
Nashville hot is probably right below a great buffalo sauce, but honestly a well done Nashville hot is right there. Love that shit

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

From that page, and then re-posted on Reddit? Looks like a recipe and not actually from a spot?

Fuck that. Mozz sticks are a PITA to make from scratch. Plus, they are messy as fucking hell and destroy a kitchen.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This is an amusing idea

Fuck yeah it is. This shit would be like a goddamn Willy Wonka Factory of shit you can order. You think of it you order it, no matter how dumb the fucking combo is. Seems awesome as shit to me. Even our SuperTaster retards would be able to find something they would want to have.

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like hot I am just saying that their max hot chicken had gone beyond spicy and delicious to just being spicy.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Some of the places in Nashville are pretty fucking hot but still enjoyable. But I need extra napkins for the tears.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reaper Ranch is probably the best of the bunch with the Nacho Cheese one sucking major dong. Order a couple of Double Stacks with some Baja Blast and you are solid.

Also who is ready for the new Baja Blast Taco?

iu
Had me fooled. Taco Bell has been coming out with equally awesome and wtf food items for years.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Someone needs to make a restaurant inside a grocery store where you can literally order anything to comes to mind since they have everything.

You want a grilled cheese with bacon. Bam here you go mother fucker
You want a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. No problem
Cook me up some French Toast, then make me a BLT with Avacado.
Want us to run to aisle 6 and make you X,Y,Z you fucking name it. Whatever you can imagine the sky is the limit there is no end to the possibilities. Do you enjoy some weird combo shit, well no problem they have it all order a PB&J with Pickles on it like you were some pregnant whore wash it down with a pint of ice cream.

They could do this in states with legalized weed so people will order weirder and weirder shit. If I had Jeff Bezos money I would do this just to see what happens.

A lot of supermarkets sort of have this. They have a ton of different food stations where they make the food on the spot (sushi, sandwiches, salads, pizza, fried food etc) and will get an ingredient you want that they don't have listed if you ask for it. And you can check out at the counter with your pint of ice cream or whatever else you want from the store itself.

This place also has a bar in most/all of their markets:

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
CompanyMan did a segment on Culver's today. Double bacon butterbugger, cheese curds and a frozen custard is the way to go.

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users