The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Buffalo Wild Wings running free delivery. Attempted a try then retreated from sticker shock, f that lol.

Had instead the Wendy's Popper Chicken Sandwich Combo+Jr Bacon Cheeseburger+Small Vanilla Frosty for price of one burger no fries or drink

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger is so consistently banging - does have diminishing value tho. for some reason I don't enjoy them nearly as much in multiples.
As long as health and wallet remains strong enough I'll always get one as a kicker
Wing places have all gotten to like a buck or more a wing at most places around here. Luckily we have two places that run a 50 cent wing special during the week.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
If you want onion rings then Hardee's (Carl Jrs) is the the place to be...Their beer battered onion rings are legit good
They just brought back the beer battered fish sandwich. Great fucking sandwich. At Carls Jr though so I'm guessing it could be at Hardees.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BWW is only good on Tuesdays when you can do the buy one get one, so essentially half price. But if you get anything else off the menu you're fucked because it's so expensive.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
anyone only goto fastfood for the curbside delivery? i swear it doesn't make sense. my CFA almost wraps around its own parking lot for the drive thru, i believe it's 2 lane too? idk i never used it.

instead i either order ahead, or i literally just drove into the curbside pickup (they're numbered), used the app for curbside pickup and put in my number.

like, why doesn't everyone who orders cfa do this?

so only cfa for me.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
anyone only goto fastfood for the curbside delivery? i swear it doesn't make sense. my CFA almost wraps around its own parking lot for the drive thru, i believe it's 2 lane too? idk i never used it.

instead i either order ahead, or i literally just drove into the curbside pickup (they're numbered), used the app for curbside pickup and put in my number.

so only cfa for me.
Because sometimes they aren’t out as quickly especially if it isn’t busy which is my case.

I mobile order and never have issues with drive thru but I’m usually hitting them up @6opening for breakfast.

But hey what the hell I’ll go there for science and try it out today. I need some waffle fries x2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wing places have all gotten to like a buck or more a wing at most places around here. Luckily we have two places that run a 50 cent wing special during the week.
I was looking at their burgers and sandwiches even wraps. I was going to go ham and would have if each were $5 less

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

so only cfa for me.
Before pandemic I'd sit outside playground as my child had the time of his life, casually order something from the table as the lines grew and grew wrapping around like a theme park and then some hottie deliver it to me before people in line got their chance to even order.
But I didn't complain

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Its mainly in Georgia but there are other scattered locations but Shanes Rib Shack is #1 for onion rings and their dipping sauce

I highly suggest it if you ever see one.

55e0b015c0595.image.jpg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Tempura batter specifically. It is why Long John Silver's has such fucking amazing batter, too.
OMFG nothing better than a shit load of the LJSs batter crumbs drenched in malt vinegar.
Its why McNuggets are better than any other chicken nugget bar none. Batter is sooo much superior to breading.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Its mainly in Georgia but there are other scattered locations but Shanes Rib Shack is #1 for onion rings and their dipping sauce

I highly suggest it if you ever see one.
Shane's Rib Shack opened here in Maryland maybe 5 - 8 years ago? It got absolutely curb stomped by Mission BBQ and quickly went out of business. Mission BBQ doesn't have onion rings, but all their other food was superior.

If you're looking for good onion rings, hit up a Burger Fi if you have one nearby. Each onion ring is often the size of the hamburger + bun/toppings.

bfonion rings.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Tempura batter specifically. It is why Long John Silver's has such fucking amazing batter, too.
I like the idea of LJS, but the long john silvers next to me literally had their sign fall off and looks like a crack house. I'll get a pic of it later and a pic of some food I order. I'm probably going to have a bad shit over this.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I prefer thin onion rings. The battered ones tend to have to much onion.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Triggered

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I like the idea of LJS, but the long john silvers next to me literally had their sign fall off and looks like a crack house. I'll get a pic of it later and a pic of some food I order. I'm probably going to have a bad shit over this.

We have a LJS. I swear I haven't seen a customer there in probably 18 years. And it too looks like a crack house. I would never eat there.

Sevens

Log Wizard
We have a few here in my town, they look just like any other fast food joint.
Strange how they can be so different from place to place.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I only start to see LJS when I get farther from water. I don't see any around DC, but as I head up into the mountains of Western MD and West Virginia they start popping up.