The Fast Food Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I gotta spoiler this to protect Soygen Soygen .

They already had me at "pizza roll lasagna" but it just kept getting better.

Pizza Roll Lasagna Dirtbag Casserole for the Morning After Recipe | Extra Crispy

1613958829111.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Fucking bullshit you can’t get supreme (pink color) anymore. That’s easily my favorite ever but of course I’m fine with pepperoni. I put them in the air fryer these days.
I put them down n my convection fryer too. Give them a little extra time to cool, cause they are somehow even hotter on the inside than microwaved ones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Then unfortunately I'm a super taster as the totino's sucked..... but.... I did bake them, is microwaving better being soft?
Fill a plate with them. Microwave for 2:00 +- 12s until the filling is just starting to peek out on a few. Let them cool or scald yourself eating right away. Also, the pepperoni ones are the best.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Im rustled as fuck at Mcdonalds. Went and ordered a Filet o Fish and a Crispy Chicken Deluxe plus an unsweet tea. Get home and take a couple bites of my Filet and I am like this tastes fucking weird. Open it and no tartar sauce just ketchup. Those mother fuckers. So i toss it then go to my Crispy Deluxe. Its not deluxe. No mayo. No lettuce. No tomato. Plain with pickles. HOORS!

angry oh no GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• 3Rustled
  • 1Triggered
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Im rustled as fuck at Mcdonalds. Went and ordered a Filet o Fish and a Crispy Chicken Deluxe plus an unsweet tea. Get home and take a couple bites of my Filet and I am like this tastes fucking weird. Open it and no tartar sauce just ketchup. Those mother fuckers. So i toss it then go to my Crispy Deluxe. Its not deluxe. No mayo. No lettuce. No tomato. Plain with pickles. HOORS!

angry oh no GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
COCK.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's McDonald's, not CFA. Why would you not immediately check that before leaving the parking lot.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
McDonald’s isn’t worth going to outside of breakfast anyways. Chicken McGriddles for $1.50 are great.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

angry oh no GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I would burn that motherfucker down.

• 2Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Mcdonalds has new chicken/spicy chicken sammiches. Any reports?
I had one yesterday. It was nothing special and pretty much shit in comparison to popeyes or chikfila. Sonic tried entering the spicy chicken sandwich game as well and is probably worse than the McDonald's one.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I DL'd the app again. Dogshit coupons worse than ever. Still kinda janky app. Prices are getting worse still. Think it was like 1.69 for a small fry and 1.50 now for my beloved mcchicken. Wouldnt let me look at breakfast menu just to check prices on things. Though looks like you cant get chicken mcgriddle around here do have the biscuit.

I'm a del taco/carls guy, but kinda want to give wendys another try after a long time, just also have crappy coupons. But their new chicken looks like worth a shot and the breakfast biscuits are just something different from my usual monster biscuit/breakfast burger at carls.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I had one yesterday. It was nothing special and pretty much shit in comparison to popeyes or chikfila. Sonic tried entering the spicy chicken sandwich game as well and is probably worse than the McDonald's one.
The only reason to ever go to sonic is a cherry limeade and 2 giant things of onion rings. Everything else there is bad.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only reason to ever go to sonic is a cherry limeade and 2 giant things of onion rings. Everything else there is bad.
Ocean water is amazing mixed with Captain Morgan.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I fucking hate coconut, but that ocean water is legit. It's in just enough quantity to smooth out the drink nicely.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Their burgers are fine. Nothing spectacular but they aren’t bad. Tots are good too

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Went to McD's. Didn't buy their chicken sandwich because it was like $3.89 per. That's Chik Fila A prices. You dun fucked up, McDs!

• 1Like