The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just don’t understand how such an absolute failure of a company like popeyes can make a sandwich that everyone loves and McDonald’s with an order of magnitude more resources keeps failing again and again.
It’s hilarious because I’d much rather have their Cajun mcchicken which they axed for this. Popeyes sandwich is truly god tier though.

on the bright side mmmmmm

shamrock shake

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It’s hilarious because I’d much rather have their Cajun mcchicken which they axed for this. Popeyes sandwich is truly god tier though.

shamrock shake
Had my yearly shamrock McFlurry, still money.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I just don’t understand how such an absolute failure of a company like popeyes can make a sandwich that everyone loves and McDonald’s with an order of magnitude more resources keeps failing again and again.
They gave up on life a long time ago.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

shamrock shake
I've had so many Shamrock shakes this year. So worth

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
when you ppl say mayo, you mean hellmans right? not that miracle whip shit
Miracle Whip is definitely not mayo. Its not even Miracle Whip anymore since they swapped out some of the oil for water. Its garbage now.

• 2Solidarity

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Miracle Whip is definitely not mayo. Its not even Miracle Whip anymore since they swapped out some of the oil for water. Its garbage now.
I read long ago that that was Wal-mart's fault. They kept insisting on lower prices or they'd stop stocking Miracle Whip, so Kraft accommodated by lowering the oil content. One of the few tragedies of capitalism.

Sevens

Log Wizard
fdhyrtkijtukl.jpg

Come on big boy, you know you wanna...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I read long ago that that was Wal-mart's fault. They kept insisting on lower prices or they'd stop stocking Miracle Whip, so Kraft accommodated by lowering the oil content. One of the few tragedies of capitalism.
I thought it was part of some healthy push. Probably used as a cover. Its seriously garbage tier ever since. Changed the taste and texture.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I use miracle whip when I make tuna salad. Gives it some extra flavor. I'm not the biggest fan of either mayo or miracle whip though. I mostly use them to waterproof my bread but I'd rather have mustard for flavor if I'm making a cold sandwich.

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
1615822126438.png

This was what was used in my house growing up. We couldn't afford the real 'whip. Now we do not use miracle whip at all anymore.

• 2Like