The Fast Food Thread

Fucker

Log Wizard
I’m good with pretty much anything on a burger. I however don’t like tons of shit on it.

I will say I love red onions.
There was an awesome burger joint where I used to live. They had a million different combos and they were all awesome. I wasn't into the idea of it until I tried one.

My primary burger 99% of the time is bacon burger with extra lettuce, 2 slices of tomato and 2 thin slices of onion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Many great burger combos. Blue cheese and black pepper. Mushroom and swiss. Etc etc

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I can do occasional onion on a burger, but lettuce and tomato can fuck off.

Very underrated burger topping is eggs.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I can do occasional onion on a burger, but lettuce and tomato can fuck off.

Very underrated burger topping is eggs.
I feel like lettuce is almost a must. It gives texture and keeps the bun from getting soggy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Tomatoes make every sandwich better. People in my family even eat peanut butter and tomato sandwiches with mayo during tomato season which sounds disgusting but is actually delicious. Of course it's absolutely necessary for the king of sandwiches, the BLT.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Tomatoes make every sandwich better. People in my family even eat peanut butter and tomato sandwiches with mayo during tomato season which sounds disgusting but is actually delicious. Of course it's absolutely necessary for the king of sandwiches, the BLT.
You misspelled Reuben

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I feel like lettuce is almost a must. It gives texture and keeps the bun from getting soggy.
I had shredded red leaf lettuce and onions tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette on the burger I ate this morning. Fresh mozzarella was the cheese. Fucking delicious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
People in my family even eat peanut butter and tomato sandwiches with mayo during tomato season which sounds disgusting but is actually delicious.

I eat pretty much anything, but this got a pretty visceral wtf from me

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Because it was a large, I didn't demand, I just said I won't eat it - at the very least the driver can eat it or maybe it was someone elses order

Also, the extra box was a pepperoni passion, my order was a meateor. I ate the starter of chicken wings first, and didn't finish then until after he collected the spare one

That's when I opened my pizza box to find what looked like the pepperoni passion, so I assume they put the meteor in the pepperoni box.

On your third point, no, it's an upskirt shot of my Dominatrix friend, she's the one that got the munchies and ordered seven fries lol

That was the last day of a seven day session with her sissy, me and another girl went over to smoke some weed.
So...uh. Did you not think about checking the other box to see if it had the correct pizza?

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

That is a go for me as well. Interesting.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That is a go for me as well. Interesting.
Funny thing is we used to have peanut butter and bacon sandwiches lol. I’d absolutely try a BLT with peanut butter. Probably not if no bacon.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
do you white ppl just spread shit on your bread? you can't just eat the bread dry? both sides need spread on em?

"hello, i am white guy making white guy lunch using white bread, white mayo, sliced tomato and we add fucking peanut butter for texture"

• 1Supertaster

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
do you white ppl just spread shit on your bread? you can't just eat the bread dry? both sides need spread on em?

"hello, i am white guy making white guy lunch using white bread, white mayo, sliced tomato and we add fucking peanut butter for texture"

At least white people could choose to eat something else, you're stuck with that tiny asian pecker for life.

• 2Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Plain bread? Fuck is wrong with you. One of my favorites is half a stick of butter chopped up with brown sugar sprinkled on it... served cold. Back in my keto phase I’d just eat sticks of butter for a snack.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I put BBQ sauce on my spicy chicken CFA sandwich. To hell with everywhere else that makes it a special order to take the mayo off.