The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

joz123

Potato del Grande
Spicier than the normal spicy ketchup.
Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Do you people even go to whataburger? Spicy ketchup is kinda their thing.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Lemon Lime 4 Evr

Truth. I don't know WTF this stuff is even supposed to taste like when it's fucking white and it's called arctic polar mountain chill blast splash wave penguin fart or whatever. We all know what the yellow one tastes like and it's delicious.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yellow is my least favorite Gatorade (not a big citrus guy) EXCEPT when I'm sick because I've done enough personal research to know that puking yellow Gatorade out of your nose is way, way better than puking out red or orange.

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
First american food snce trip, who do you goto?
View attachment 451771

I see that Chick-fil-a there. Man, someone came into the game store tonight, too, carrying a shitload of Chick-fil-a, and now I want some.

In other news, had that slightly off order from Pizza Hut on New Year's Eve, got a survey about "how was your food," etc. and got told to go ask for a replacement, Figured I'd just go and get a set of the cinnabons, but they insisted on giving me a whole 'nother triple treat box for free. Not bad. Goddamn, those cinnabons were good...

• 2Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I see that Chick-fil-a there. Man, someone came into the game store tonight, too, carrying a shitload of Chick-fil-a, and now I want some.

In other news, had that slightly off order from Pizza Hut on New Year's Eve, got a survey about "how was your food," etc. and got told to go ask for a replacement, Figured I'd just go and get a set of the cinnabons, but they insisted on giving me a whole 'nother triple treat box for free. Not bad. Goddamn, those cinnabons were good...
3black dudes manning a "genos" that is empty or cfa, ha

• 2Like