The Fast Food Thread

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Not to diminish the proud origins of Arkansas Queso, SE Virginia has a White Sauce that every tex/mex place in VA basically now carries. Fuck salsa, give me that smooth and tangy every time.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Queso Blanco is great. I don't give a fuck who or what invented it, but it is amazing. Shit like this seems impossible to nail down the origins.

Could've been invented by a chinese food place in fucking Kentucky in 1973 for all I care.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
When I hear cheese dip and the south, my first thought goes to pimento cheese. Delicious.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
When I hear cheese dip and the south, my first thought goes to pimento cheese. Delicious.

Pimento cheese, while delicious, is a spread not a dip. While you can drag crackers through it, there is no way something that can be put on a sandwich could also be called a dip.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I eat my pimento cheese like a dip. I used to like Stacy’s pita chips with them, but apparently they think a bag is worth 11$ now, so haven’t done it in a while.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Everything is a dip if you have the right vehicle for dipping

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Eating a bunch of Volcano Quesaritos was one of the best worst mistakes of my life.

EDIT: maybe it wasn't the Quesarito because I remember it was chicken, I can't stand the ground beef at Taco Bell. I also don't remember it being that big.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Eating a bunch of Volcano Quesaritos was one of the best worst mistakes of my life.

EDIT: maybe it wasn't the Quesarito because I remember it was chicken, I can't stand the ground beef at Taco Bell. I also don't remember it being that big.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to eat some boneless chicken wings with some spread
1679064907607.png

?

• 2Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'll be in Chicago this weekend. More of the suburbs though, out by Elgin, Schaumburg, etc.

Definitely going to stop at Nana's, Portillo's, etc. I'll have to post pics of my gorging when I get back

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'll be in Chicago this weekend. More of the suburbs though, out by Elgin, Schaumburg, etc.

Definitely going to stop at Nana's, Portillo's, etc. I'll have to post pics of my gorging when I get back
don't forget to pick up a late night sandwich
brothers-empire-ht-jpo-190216_hpEmbed_15x16_992.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Lou Malnati's is the only place I make sure to go when I'm in Chicago. That Buttercrust is really very unique.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Damn if you came to the south burbs I might actually say we should meet up which is really fucking weird but whatever, you're cool, I'd eat Portillo's with you.

No idea what Nana's is but definitely hit up Portillo's.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Had Jet's Pizza for the first time today. I got a Jet 10 with turbo crust. I thought it was good, not mind blowing though. Definitely a step up from the Little Caesars Detroit style.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lou Malnati's is the only place I make sure to go when I'm in Chicago. That Buttercrust is really very unique.
Seems like more people talk about Gino's East but yeah, Lou Malnati's is where it's at for the big Chicago style locations