The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Had Jet's Pizza for the first time today. I got a Jet 10 with turbo crust. I thought it was good, not mind blowing though. Definitely a step up from the Little Caesars Detroit style.
Even tho I generally like supreme pizza, Jets is weirdly better with fewer toppings for some reason. I usually just get salami or pepperoni on mine, maybe black olives too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Had Jet's Pizza for the first time today. I got a Jet 10 with turbo crust. I thought it was good, not mind blowing though. Definitely a step up from the Little Caesars Detroit style.
Their chicken bacon ranch is top tier in a 4 or 8 corner pizza.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Seems like more people talk about Gino's East but yeah, Lou Malnati's is where it's at for the big Chicago style locations
I prefer Uno over both. I ate sausage and garlic personal deep dish like twice a week for 2 years.

• 1Quality Calories

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Even tho I generally like supreme pizza, Jets is weirdly better with fewer toppings for some reason. I usually just get salami or pepperoni on mine, maybe black olives too.
I should have went with my standard double pepperoni. I'll try that next time.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
A few years ago I flew into Chicago and drove to Minneapolis to visit my cousin. Drove from the airport to Giordano's and pigged out. When I flew back out I went to White Castle and on the plane home all I could think was "I should have gotten pizza again".

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Damn if you came to the south burbs I might actually say we should meet up which is really fucking weird but whatever, you're cool, I'd eat Portillo's with you.

No idea what Nana's is but definitely hit up Portillo's.

Not that weird, I've met up with a bunch of people from here in Japan.

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

You didn't get the four corners, wtf!? That or the 8 corners is the best thing there.

• 1Truth!

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Dinner tonight, was good. Shops just across the road from me, I should go there more often. Miso Ramen is the best.

20230319_194118.jpg

• 5Quality Calories
  • 4Like
  • 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 10 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Cottage cheese is good if it's just cottage cheese. It's like celery. Add it to anything and you're just ruining something on both ends.

I'm an 18 year vet of cottage cheese lasagna, so I know.
Cottage cheese and pineapple is god tier

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Not to diminish the proud origins of Arkansas Queso, SE Virginia has a White Sauce that every tex/mex place in VA basically now carries. Fuck salsa, give me that smooth and tangy every time.

Lived in Springfield, Mo for about 10 years
The big craze there was sweet salsa, pretty much what it sounds like...Salsa with sugar added
Also they are crazy about Springfield style cashew chicken

Untitled.jpg

which is basically chicken nuggets with brown gravy and cashews sprinkled on top.
Weird people

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Burger King Bacon Melt - was yummy but very small.

Double Stacker - Don't forget to get extra sauce.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Apparently Reese's candies are changing. They dumped Hershey as their chocolate supplier for going woke and are changing to Nestle. Apparently M&M's are doing the same as well.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That doesn't seem right. Hershey owns Reese's. It would be like Hershey buying Nestle chocolate for their Kisses.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Went to grab my yearly cadbury eggs so I could justify another visit to the dentist, and the heft was all fucking wrong when I picked them up. They done shrank the eggs down, bad enough that they were leaving them partially hollow already. Fuck you Cadbury, I don't buy your eggs cause I want a little tiny thing of caramel and cream.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went to grab my yearly cadbury eggs so I could justify another visit to the dentist, and the heft was all fucking wrong when I picked them up. They done shrank the eggs down, bad enough that they were leaving them partially hollow already. Fuck you Cadbury, I don't buy your eggs cause I want a little tiny thing of caramel and cream.
I just bought some and mine seemed the exact same as before.

• 1Like