The Fast Food Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
I angrily googled it right after to confirm my suspicions, and they had shrunk by like 25% or so.
Everything is smaller or less for more money now. Bagels usually come 6 in a bag but now it's 5 for like a dollar more. Fucking Biden!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
McDoubles are now $1.99 here. Fuck. They were $1.49 I think 2 or 3 years ago.

And of course the OG McDoubles were $1 like 10 years ago. I remember dropping a fiver to get a bag full of McChickens and McDoubles in college and just having that for food for an entire day. God bless.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You guys remember 25 cent hamburgers at McDonald's? My McDonald's back where I grew up only did that deal once in awhile but we used to pick up like fifty of them bitches at once.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Our McDonald's I BELIEVE still has 59 cent hamburgers and 69 center cheeseburgers on Wednesdays. They did as of a few months ago at least.

Our DQ has like buy 4 get 16 Dilly Bar deals in the summer. Fucking 20 Dilly Bars for like $5 or something.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
McDoubles are now $1.99 here. Fuck. They were $1.49 I think 2 or 3 years ago.

And of course the OG McDoubles were $1 like 10 years ago. I remember dropping a fiver to get a bag full of McChickens and McDoubles in college and just having that for food for an entire day. God bless.
Inflation hit McD's hard. Using the app is the best way to cut down on prices. Over here we also have these bundles where you can get a McDouble, Daily Double, or McChicken and a small fries for $3. Also Spicy McChickens are 2 for $3.

Xevy

Log Wizard
We have the bundle deal without the app. We don't have the 2 for $3 though. I'm in the Midwest though so my McD's has always been near the lowest prices you can get for a lot of stuff.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
We have the bundle deal without the app. We don't have the 2 for $3 though. I'm in the Midwest though so my McD's has always been near the lowest prices you can get for a lot of stuff.
I am in Indiana but close enough to Chicago where my prices spike.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Apparently Reese's candies are changing. They dumped Hershey as their chocolate supplier for going woke and are changing to Nestle. Apparently M&M's are doing the same as well.
I tried to google about Reese's changing and couldn't find anything anywhere...do you have a link for this info?

• 2Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yeah it's fake news. Doesn't make any sense. He's just trying to start a panic.

It's this threads equivalent of yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I tried to google about Reese's changing and couldn't find anything anywhere...do you have a link for this info?
I saw it on FB from some patriot news site. When I went to look for it there were like 2 other sites that popped but they were complete copy pastes of the article I read. So probably some weird misinfo.
Yeah it's fake news. Doesn't make any sense. He's just trying to start a panic.

It's this threads equivalent of yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.
I don't know how what I posted would start a panic. lol. The shit would taste the same.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Decade ago I was not impressed by the Double Down

Since then the KFC Chicken Sandwich has changed recipes and become best fast food chicken sandwich.

Question: Is new Double Down two of those patties or a new custom product?

Joke Question, but also: What is the cost of Double Down combo, add buns?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Got some of that bluebell oatmeal pie icecream. Not much of an icecream person, but it was different and delicious for icecream. I could definitely see how an icecream person would be all in on it.

• 1Quality Calories

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Decade ago I was not impressed by the Double Down

Since then the KFC Chicken Sandwich has changed recipes and become best fast food chicken sandwich.

Question: Is new Double Down two of those patties or a new custom product?

Joke Question, but also: What is the cost of Double Down combo, add buns?

Should ask people in the Diablo 4 thread.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Circling back on the Chicago style pizza convo. None compare to Pequod's. It's easily #1. The melted and burnt cheese edges. Fucking epic.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users