The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I’m at BK. 3 whoppers, 3 cheeseburgers, two med onion rings and a medium fries for 16.99$ with a coupon. Time for 3000 calorie late breakfast.

I haven't had BK in some ages. They need to bring back the Angry Whopper.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I haven't had BK in some ages. They need to bring back the Angry Whopper.
It's a pretty mediocre restaurant, but the whopper is good enough that I'll grab one when its that dirt cheap. That was a mountain of food for a price of a single combo at some restaurants.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's a pretty mediocre restaurant, but the whopper is good enough that I'll grab one when its that dirt cheap. That was a mountain of food for a price of a single combo at some restaurants.

Whoppers have always been solid enough, even the Bacon King can almost rival the superior Wendy's Baconator and onion rings are a plus but nothing else on their menu keeps up.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I used to love the cheap rodeo cheeseburgers from BK, but the last couple times they have been shit. I am pretty sure they changed bbq sauces.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Whoppers have always been solid enough, even the Bacon King can almost rival the superior Wendy's Baconator and onion rings are a plus but nothing else on their menu keeps up.
Wendy is not in France, but they've indicated recently they're intending to get here (after starting in the UK).

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Most fast food is like this for me. I'll only stop at bk for a double whopper. I'll only stop at jack and the box for a sourdough jack. I'll only stop at mcd's for a dqp. Taco bell gets two since it's a chalupa supreme or maybe if they got a real cool special item. Wendy's baconator. Arbys half pound roast beef.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wendy is not in France, but they've indicated recently they're intending to get here (after starting in the UK).
Bleh.

IDK call me a tourist but getting something buttery and cheesy from one of the million pain shops within walking distance of anywhere will always be superior to god damn Wendys.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've had Chik Fil A twice in the past two weeks. I will say it was good, but still nothing I've ever had a hankering for.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Edgelord

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I had a McD's Spicy McCrispy last night. I don't know why I need a twice a year reminder that the sandwich is shit tier. So fucking bad. It's almost Subway quality chicken.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've had Chik Fil A twice in the past two weeks. I will say it was good, but still nothing I've ever had a hankering for.
Chik Fil A is an experience. The line is always super fast, They've never gotten an item completely wrong (I have had a special request ignored on a blue moon), and the quality is always consistant, and it's delicious.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bleh.

IDK call me a tourist but getting something buttery and cheesy from one of the million pain shops within walking distance of anywhere will always be superior to god damn Wendys.
i got a royal w/ cheese there, it was not memorable at all, while, wtf frankenburger and fries i got in tokyo was amazing

i think i had wendys on the odaiba island w/ the gundam, there was no stores since we just on a railway station

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Raising Cane's opened up nearby and I was looking forward to seeing what the hype was all about. Tiny ass tendies, underseasoned, overpriced.

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
People going to Arby's. Never order the original roast beef sandwiches. It's the specialty and limited time items that are top tier. Sure sometimes it's expensive but it's what they do best.
I used to get coupons for the market fresh sandwiches. Right now it's a little more limited then back in the day. Just a reuben and some wraps. It was a no brainer back in the day with chicken salad and turkey versions.
Lately the Arby's fish sandwich,Spicy chicken,ribeye and burgers have been great, although mostly limited run items.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
People going to Arby's. Never order the original roast beef sandwiches. It's the specialty and limited time items that are top tier. Sure sometimes it's expensive but it's what they do best.
I used to get coupons for the market fresh sandwiches. Right now it's a little more limited then back in the day. Just a reuben and some wraps. It was a no brainer back in the day with chicken salad and turkey versions.
Lately the Arby's fish sandwich,Spicy chicken,ribeye and burgers have been great, although mostly limited run items.
Beef n cheddar is the best thing in the menu.

• 3WTF
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Beef n cheddar is the best thing in the menu.
its like you're not even paying attention sometimes

the warmed up lunchmeat sandwiches are so sad and pathetic. literally just some cheap roast beef from the deli, microwaved a few seconds, on a microwaved soggy bun. if school lunchroom ladies started a fast food place this is what it would serve. no flavor. no goddamn sauce. not even a motherfucking sprinkle of salt and pepper. just sad, warmed up, piled on top of sad.

its a weird store. Their signature item - the warmed up lunchmeat on soggy buns - is basically inedible. But their special items are almost always top-tier fast food. Its like if McDonalds had inedible burgers but the other stuff was all great.

• 1Supertaster

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
its like you're not even paying attention sometimes

the warmed up lunchmeat sandwiches are so sad and pathetic. literally just some cheap roast beef from the deli, microwaved a few seconds, on a microwaved soggy bun. if school lunchroom ladies started a fast food place this is what it would serve. no flavor. no goddamn sauce. not even a motherfucking sprinkle of salt and pepper. just sad, warmed up, piled on top of sad.

its a weird store. Their signature item - the warmed up lunchmeat on soggy buns - is basically inedible. But their special items are almost always top-tier fast food. Its like if McDonalds had inedible burgers but the other stuff was all great.
The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

• 2Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Put me in the beef n cheddar camp. I wouldn't get it every time, but sometimes you've just got to have that F-grade roast beef and 7-Eleven artificial cheese sauce. It's comfort food.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'll go for a regular roast beef sandwich sometimes. With Arby's and Horsey sauce. I can't do the beef and cheddar because of the overly sweet bun.

• 4Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

fuck you, I love the original roast beef half pounder that I smother in arbys and horsy sauce

love it - although i'd like to find the dude who discontinued the potato cakes and play minecraft with him

• 2Like