The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You can't make a post like that without giving us the name of the place.

Melt Burger in Leesburg (NOVA for the non locals)

1705030251652.png

1705030277738.png

1705030351194.png

There sweet potato fries are God Tier.

Also their Shakes are amazing too. Oreo shake rocks.

Attachments

• 1705030163403.png
    1705030163403.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 6Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 508830

View attachment 508831
View attachment 508832

Oh hey, right down the street from my dad’s old ATC center. Was already planning a Wegmans run this weekend and the Leesburg one would only be an extra 15min vs Frederick. Might have to switch it up for…reasons…and lunch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
You ever do any kind of meet or tour guiding? I know a few foh have gone. Besides the garbage big chain food, I want to try some of the more locals type of places I think I've seen you post. Like one where you go in and it's cheap beer and a menu of modest priced stuff where you order at the table and hardly interact with staff. I loathe small plate type restaurants in the USA, ass half of it is gross tripe and eel, but if I get the chance to spend 2-3 weeks I need cheap dive hotels and to eat as many different things as I can.

I've met a bunch of people from FoH in Japan. Anytime anyone comes over and let's me know they are here I generally offer to meet up unless I'm out of the country or something.

What you want is an Izakaya although to be fair, one is much like another. Tokyo has over 137,000 restaurants though so whatever you want to try, you can find it.

Eel is great. Kabayaki style from a cheap place. I generally eat it once or twice a year.

You should just stay in a Capsule hotel. I've seen them as low as $10/night.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Do they have fuckin curtains on the window at least? What do I gotta do when I gotta get up in the middle of the night to piss?
The reason it's so cheap is because weirdos pay them to watch you sleep.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Capsule hotels are pretty dope. I stayed in the middle of downtown tokyo for 34$ a night. Commual showers and what not, but they are set up like a german bathroom pretty much so you lock yourself up and don't have to worry about everyone gazing at your Bandwagon Bandwagon penis. Just bring some shower sandals, but I do that in any hotel.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Capsule hotels are pretty dope. I stayed in the middle of downtown tokyo for 34$ a night. Commual showers and what not, but they are set up like a german bathroom pretty much so you lock yourself up and don't have to worry about everyone gazing at your Bandwagon Bandwagon penis. Just bring some shower sandals, but I do that in any hotel.
yea it was a novelty to try but for me it'll just be dire situation if i had to go in one again (stayed in like 5 cuz of last minute trips)

most realistically look like this
29259e59bee542af17e9640152819ef1.jpg

and you just hope that the other "foreigners" (cuz who else would be here) don't pillage your shit. (altho i have been in 2 capsule hotels where it was more homey/off campus situation, saw old japanese man that changed into a suit, a few japanese college aged girls)

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
and you just hope that the other "foreigners" (cuz who else would be here) don't pillage your shit. (altho i have been in 2 capsule hotels where it was more homey/off campus situation, saw old japanese man that changed into a suit, a few japanese college aged girls)
Every capsule I've stayed at had a fairly substantial locked box to stick your shit in. Never had anything stolen.

Lmao, I almost want to buy subway to see if their sandwiches really have turned into that. That's some order a chipotle burrito online levels of tiny.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Every capsule I've stayed at had a fairly substantial locked box to stick your shit in. Never had anything stolen.

Lmao, I almost want to buy subway to see if their sandwiches really have turned into that. That's some order a chipotle burrito online levels of tiny.
many of the ones i went to were like this
7cf7850d73a5c236d8e2bd6d9c5df810.jpg

where they had a bicycle lock for your storage, so you ppl couldn't really run away w/ your luggage, but it takes 1second to get into any zippered luggage you want (just poke a pen through)
i remember 2 places that offered locker storage for a carryon, and the lock would be your luggage lock (small eyelet hole).

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 508830

View attachment 508831
View attachment 508832

Christ you did not mention how busy this place is, lol. Standing room only.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Hubby and I both got bison burgers, got balsamic glaze onion rings, the sweet potato fries come with fucking marshmallow dip, hubby got an adult root beer float, and I had a chocolate banana milkshake. A+ shit right here, goddamn.

IMG_7642.jpeg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users