The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Got me one of those tapatio ramen bowls someone recommended. Thought it was gonna be fairly trash at best, but it was surprisingly legit. Decent heat, nice flavor. Tastes nothing like tapatio, so not sure why that was the marketing angle they picked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Cheetos-Crunchy-Buffalo.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Tried it, weak shit. Extra flaming hot much better if you want heat.
It’s definitely not aimed for heat lovers. The heat is there, like around a good jalapeño, but definitely nowhere near the six pepper spicy ramen.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Found an odd thing today, 3 cases of Baja blast at the grocery store. They haven't been in stores since july. I think someone found 3 cases in stock in the back that were just forgotten and put them out.

• 1Mother of God

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've been seeing Baja Blast all over the place the last couple weeks.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, should be back out for a little while.

The soda companies are going with "burst" flavors. Shit that's only around for a few months. Usually it's for flavors they know everyone will get tired of quickly and they don't wanna take the BD&L hit later in the year when it all goes outta date. But sometimes it's to build hype for something until the next time some marketing exec gets fired for their latest cough syrup flavored failure and they need a go to plan for next quarter.

TL: DR: soda companies are fucking retards these days.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been seeing Baja Blast all over the place the last couple weeks.

Hmm usually when they come out, they are all over and in big quantities. This was just 3 12 packs sitting in the back of the shelf behind a put back mountain dew. Thus why I thought it was just a luck thing. Since I thought they just came out once a year.

Well after googling, seems this is a thing for this year : Mountain Dew Baja Blast available in stores nationwide for all of 2024, not just Taco Bell

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users