Tranny Chaser

1707765280854.png

1707765294517.png

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

View attachment 514070

View attachment 514071

What is this dumb motherfucker's problem with the cookie? I think he is just assmad that the UK is adopting the US tradition of putting two popular things together and seeing how it turns out. This is so much less than anything you can find at any State Fair in the US.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I think he was referring to the politician complaining, not the reviewer.

At only 377 calories per cookie, with two cookies I might try these tomorrow.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I always though cali burritos were defined by having fries in them and thats what made them different

theyre pretty delicious and I dont think iv seen a burrito with fries outside of cali or maybe texas

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I always though cali burritos were defined by having fries in them and thats what made them different

theyre pretty delicious and I dont think iv seen a burrito with fries outside of cali or maybe texas
Those are considered San Diego style.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if there's any way to get tortillas like that in small town america. We usually have the choice of 2 brands of white tortillas that make burritos half the size of restaurant burritos and missing that "stretch" that the restaurant ones have.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why not just make them? Tortillas are amazingly simple to make. That said, tacquerias are pretty much everywhere in texas. Most have a big-ass burrito option.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Why not just make them? Tortillas are amazingly simple to make. That said, tacquerias are pretty much everywhere in texas. Most have a big-ass burrito option.
Not all of us are Lanx and have 300 kitchen gadgets

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I should learn to make them. I have tried once or twice and did not have good results but I haven't really put much effort into it.