The Fast Food Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Went to local McDonalds which has been going downhill over past ten years. Last too many times the burgers have been shriveled and hard.

1708890341339.png

“I could not believe my eyes – and we were really concerned that my daughter may have already eaten some of the plastic.

“Both my daughters are autistic and have big issues with food and texture - so finding a bit of plastic is a major hurdle in her diet.”

"In case the burger is required for Tesco’s investigation, Rob said the family has since keptit in a zip-locked bag in the freezer."

Attachments

• 1708890326241.png
    1708890326241.png
    993.6 KB · Views: 5

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Can you save you creepiness for the appropriate forums. I’d have no problem slap fighting in screenshots if you want.
He's an autist, so probably best not to directly engage with him unless you absolutely have to. He's just going to drag you down to his level.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He's an autist, so probably best not to directly engage with him unless you absolutely have to. He's just going to drag you down to his level.

Would you rather be an autist or a degenerate furry animal fetishist?

I am not autistic

• 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lmao, this reads like something from my diary.

Going to that city that murdered the trans school kid tomorrow. Anyone got a good place to eat in/near owassa oklahoma.
Don't come a few miles east and fuck my farm animals. Owasso and broken arrow are kinda the nicer more modern areas so should be something decent to eat but I havnt really explored them.

Wife and I are trying Bricktown brewery Monday or Tuesday. Any specific type of food your in for? I think the BBQ sucks here and the strongest go to is just American diner food. not sure about in the city but chicken chunks at Charlie's chicken are usually mega juicy and tasty.

I have the day off of you wanted to do a micro foh meet, I forget which of the other oklahoma folks is tulsa vs okc. Mountain of firearms to play with but I don't really have my range set up so it's short range steel and trash until my berm built

Sludig

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have the day off of you wanted to do a micro foh meet, I forget which of the other oklahoma folks is tulsa vs okc. Mountain of firearms to play with but I don't really have my range set up so it's short range steel and trash until my berm built
I’ll be with family so not really gonna be free for stuff like that. Country diners are usually pretty good, but was gonna hit up something for lunch so anything is good really.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
lmao, this reads like something from my diary.

Going to that city that murdered the trans school kid tomorrow. Anyone got a good place to eat in/near owassa oklahoma.
Don't know the area but Brahms is quality fast food in Oklahoma.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I got spicy nuggets with this sauce last night. Was like an Asian chili sauce. Very thick and sticky. Prolly a fuckload of sugar in it.
Tried two different locations looking for that sauce, no dice. If it's anything like the sweet chili they had in the early 00s then shit is banging.

Sludig

Don't know the area but Brahms is quality fast food in Oklahoma.
eh ice cream is great and worth the visit alone, but the food is very meh. Best thing night just be cheap bag of basic small cheeseburgers.