The Fast Food Thread

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I still miss Mcdonalds Angus burgers. Easily the best burgers they have ever put on their menu. Can't believe they're gone. They actually tasted like a real grilled hamburger, not McDonalds trademark odd mystery beef patties.

If you order a meat plate at this place i go to it comes out hella fast. BANG goat chicken and more goat. not fast-food fast though

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just can't get over the smell of indian food. It smells like someone microwaved a dog turd and put it on some rice for you to eat.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tenks with another post about "smells". You got a condition, man. Indian food is good.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The problem I have with pretty much all fast food sandwiches which include bacon is that the bacon is never, ever crispy enough. It comes out all chewy and soft, but when I make bacon I like it to be super crispy, like a potato chip.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
The problem I have with pretty much all fast food sandwiches which include bacon is that the bacon is never, ever crispy enough. It comes out all chewy and soft, but when I make bacon I like it to be super crispy, like a potato chip.
It's like that with bacon at a buffet as well. I'm all but convinced you can't make bacon in serious bulk and have it come out crispy. Also, having it chewy and soft means they can stack more of it together, crispy if you tried to stack like that would turn into bacon bits.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, fast food bacon is almost always a fail. Making it really crispy requires a lot of attention/flipping and I can't really blame them for not making the effort.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tenks with another post about "smells". You got a condition, man. Indian food is good.
I had to live in apartments for 4 years and always had indians neighbors spending the entire weekend cooking their dog turd curry. The smell will never leave me.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I can't remember the last time I had "fast" Indian food.
I've had plenty of fast food indian places, it's not like its hard to keep rice, rotti and curried chicken/beef warm.
You've seriously never seen any indian places in a food court?

Now i want some Indian food. Damnit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, Indian food is almost always already done. Most of it has been stewing all day. They just dump it on top of rice or give you some naan and that's it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've had plenty of fast food indian places, it's not like its hard to keep rice, rotti and curried chicken/beef warm.
You've seriously never seen any indian places in a food court?

Now i want some Indian food. Damnit.
I mean, it makes sense, but no I've never had Indian from anything but a traditional sit down restaurant.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
indian is the ultimate street food. it's all stewed or grilled. so simple once the veggies and herbs are all cutwashedcooked and stewed
Judging by most Indians I've met, I wouldn't count on them washing anything, let alone food.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, the spicy chicken biscuit was pretty good, but the chicken minis were terrible. 2/10, probably won't return to Chik fil A for breakfast.
Aren't you the person who said you will never eat at chik-fil-a again and advise friends and family to never go there because someone wrote a note on your bag or something to the effect of you're a faggot and you owe it to your kids to stop?