The Fast Food Thread

You know why I'd never do a Ghost Pepper challenge? Because I'm 32 years old. Allow me to elaborate. I can still eat really spicy stuff just fine, and even though those would hurt like hell I still might try it. But ever since I hit about 27 or so a strange thing happened to my body. The peppers started burning on the way out even worse than they do on the way in. Fuck Ghost Peppers!
the literal rim of my asshole felt like someone sprinkled pepper dust on it after i ate 1 of those ghost pepper tenders. it was the most acute hot burning pain i think i've ever felt.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I am going out to breakfast with my 6 year old tomorrow morning. Suggestions? Do all Chick fil As do breakfast? I had no idea they did it anywhere. McDonalds is always good, Burger King is a no-chance-in-hell option.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My croissanwich and tater tots would like to have a word with you

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know why I don't do them? Because I'm not a fucking idiot. If I'm going to pay someone for food I want it to taste good. What kind of asshole pays someone to feed them something that tastes shitty and hurts you? Go to a dominatrix if you want that kind of action.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I am going out to breakfast with my 6 year old tomorrow morning. Suggestions? Do all Chick fil As do breakfast? I had no idea they did it anywhere. McDonalds is always good, Burger King is a no-chance-in-hell option.
Depends on what they like. Chik fil A breakfast is awesome. My kids love pancakes like crack, we always do the Silver Diner over here, they have good stuff there.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Depends on what they like. Chik fil A breakfast is awesome. My kids love pancakes like crack, we always do the Silver Diner over here, they have good stuff there.
Silver Diner breakfast is A++ would eat again. I love that place. Blows away Denny's and IHOP for sure.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You know why I don't do them? Because I'm not a fucking idiot. If I'm going to pay someone for food I want it to taste good. What kind of asshole pays someone to feed them something that tastes shitty and hurts you? Go to a dominatrix if you want that kind of action.
I'm with Grimmlokk on this one. Also, I have never gotten the burning ass from eating spicy food and I am 37. I hear people talking about it all the time so I guess it's a thing for some people but I have never experienced it.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Silver Diner breakfast is A++ would eat again. I love that place. Blows away Denny's and IHOP for sure.
For sure. I don't even understand how IHOP is still in business. Silver Diner does it up.

They actually have decent lunch and dinners as well, but their breakfast is just the best.

For my money though, no one in this area knows how to cook grits except Cracker Barrel.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not much of a "hot pepper" fan, but some things are better hot. My favorite chips in the world were the Po' Boys Habanero ones, but I can't find them anywhere local anymore. About 10 years ago my coworker and I ordered a case of them direct from the company and split them. I was shitting fire for months (yes, I get burning butthole).

Another coworker grows his own scorpion peppers (along with habaneros and other lesser peppers). It is "only" a paltry 1-1.5 million on the scoville scale, but that shit is way too hot for me already. Of course, being idiots, we challenged each other to eating one. I couldn't do it, but the guy that grows them could. I'm sure a few others could have managed it, because I work amongst some spicy hot eating motherfuckers it seems, but they all agreed it would hurt too much to finish them.

They have a really, really good flavor to them though, if you don't eat more than a tiny bit, so he puts just a portion of one into each jelly jar of salsa he makes each year (this batch is coming up this week I believe). I don't know of any place that actually sells wings and shit with scorpion pepper seasoning, but if you guys that are trying the ghost peppers ever see it, give it a try, I would bet that it has a much better flavor.

His look exactly like this:
rrr_img_79777.jpg

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Ya Scorpion Peppers are nom nom nom as long as you don't get a huge chunk of seeds..

Stiil though that Ghost pepper i had was awesome, not sure why but I just want more of them ....

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm with Grimmlokk on this one. Also, I have never gotten the burning ass from eating spicy food and I am 37. I hear people talking about it all the time so I guess it's a thing for some people but I have never experienced it.
A lot of the super hot peppers taste frigan delicious. Now I get the whole why eat something that both tastes like nothing and is just unbearable heat? I agree with that, it's pointless and stupid. But some really fucking spicy peppers are really, really tasty.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We use scotch bonnet where I am from, well pretty much in all of the Caribbean and its hot but it has great flavor. Not really sure why I don't see much of it in the US.

Culvers just opened in Tampa near where I work, first in the area. Going to try their burger and custard when I get back in town in 2 weeks.

A lot of the super hot peppers taste frigan delicious. Now I get the whole why eat something that both tastes like nothing and is just unbearable heat? I agree with that, it's pointless and stupid. But some really fucking spicy peppers are really, really tasty.
agree. I actually dislike the flavor of Jalapenos, but Habanero and scotch bonnet i really enjoy.

We use scotch bonnet where I am from, well pretty much in all of the Caribbean and its hot but it has great flavor. Not really sure why I don't see much of it in the US..
weird i just posted about scotch bonnets. I guess i dont see them commonly, but they're accessible.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well, the spicy chicken biscuit was pretty good, but the chicken minis were terrible. 2/10, probably won't return to Chik fil A for breakfast.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We use scotch bonnet where I am from, well pretty much in all of the Caribbean and its hot but it has great flavor. Not really sure why I don't see much of it in the US.

Culvers just opened in Tampa near where I work, first in the area. Going to try their burger and custard when I get back in town in 2 weeks.
Try the fried cheese curds too. They're delicious.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I had a ghost pepper jack cheese quesadilla once at a local place and it was pretty good. Obviously just some flakes of ghost pepper here and there. I wouldn't be interested in going out of my way to find ghost pepper foods, though.