The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
yeah bro did you enjoy wearing your sailor moon outfit fucking your body-sized anime pillow and jizzing on toys while you were so kawaiiiiiii?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have never set foot in a Chipotle. Is it somehow different from say, Uno Mas or Baja Fresh?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The main difference is that I've never heard of Uno Mas or Baja Fresh. Chipotle is pretty good for what it is. Fake Mexican?

I have never set foot in a Chipotle. Is it somehow different from say, Uno Mas or Baja Fresh?
Never heard of Uno Mas, but a fair comparison would be like Subway:Quiznos::Chipotle:Baja Fresh. Not comparing quality (although I find Baja Fresh to be bland compared to Chipotle), but rather Chipotle is more along the lines of pick all the ingredients of your burrito whereas Baja Fresh offers a selection of burritos that you can somewhat customize.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I like the Baja Fresh six chile salsa much better than whatever the Chipotle red is. But overall I find that Chipotle tastes better. If I could have a Chipotle burrito with Baja Fresh salsa, that would be it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Qdoba queso is good, but everthing else at Chipotle is superior. I don't think any other fast food Mexican can touch the quality and taste of the meat at Chipotle.

And when it comes down to it I put more importance on the quality of the chicken or beef or pork than any of the condiments or side items. Chipotle wins.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Qdoba queso is good, but everthing else at Chipotle is superior. I don't think any otherfast food Mexicancan touch the quality and taste of the meat at Chipotle.

And when it comes down to it I put more importance on the quality of the chicken or beef or pork than any of the condiments or side items. Chipotle wins.
Isn't that a redundant statement?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't usually drink regular sodas because of how many empty calories they have, but I decided to splurge a bit and tried Mountain Dew Whiteout for the first time this weekend. Holy shit, it was delicious. I am beginning to see why some people are addicted to the various flavors of Mountain Dew.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I love me some Mt. Dew but fuck they are sweet. White Out is probably one of the least sweet tasting imo. I do love the Sangria Blast from Taco Bell too.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I love me some Mt. Dew but fuck they are sweet. White Out is probably one of the least sweet tasting imo. I do love the Sangria Blast from Taco Bell too.
These are out here right now. They're both amazing.

fanta-mango.jpg

B0oYOOSCcAAwA5S.jpg:large

Edit: Holy big pictures. My bad.

McCheese

These are out here right now. They're both amazing.

Edit: Holy big pictures. My bad.
Fanta is WAY better overseas. Not that it tastes better, but the selection of flavors is so much wider than what you generally see in the States. I really miss some of the flavors I used to drink when I was abroad.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ate some Cheesy Garlicbread Lays chips this weekend, super tasty.

I'd rate it 8 out of 10 McCheeses on taste.

McCheese

Ate some Cheesy Garlicbread Lays chips this weekend, super tasty.

I'd rate it 8 out of 10 McCheeses on taste.
They were last year's "Do us a flavor" contest winner, and deservedly so. Not like this year's bullshit winner.