The Fighting Game Community Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The crazy thing about Infiltration was that he was drinking in the Salty Suite last night till like 5am. Dude is so awesome.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I actually wasn't expecting too much out of sf4 this year, but it ended up being super hype.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Goddaaaaamn what a top 8 for SF, boys. Shit was insane. Infiltration is an absolute beast.

Not so sure about that last round there...definitely a hype killer, but I think it's obvious it really fucked with the rhythm of everything they had going on pretty badly. Ah well.

Grats Momochi! Always been a solid player.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
250K total viewers watching from both street fighter streams. Keep getting bigger and bigger.

Araxen

Wizard needs to ditch source as a scam to get people to sub. That's holding the FGC back.

Araxen

I have off work tomorrow so I'm drinking and I've been thinking... Infiltration is better than I because Elena healing like that is absurd to the point that the healing Ultra should be banned from tournament play. It shouldn't take Juri to counter that. If I was Ono I would only be thinking that's wrong. He beat Gamer no less than six times in that match. I would be so salty.

SF V with no Ultra's and focus is going to be such a better game. This Evo all I could think what would you do if there was no focus? Focus in this game is such a crutch and I'm glad it's gone in SF V.

Araxen

I want to sub to Art but he's all in on the $12 for Evo Source? wth... dude has sold out. ><

Araxen

Art sold out... Salty Suite was terrible and money was towards Wizard. F that....

Needless

Toe Sucker
art sold out a long, long time ago dude. He's the definition of Max CPM.

anyway, that evo was incredible despite the stick fuck up!

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I was furious all day. Came close to ditching my plans and just going home to watch it by myself at least a dozen times. Gamerbee going the distance instead of folding had me so invested and excited I forgot everything else. Losers and Grand this year may have been the two best sets of Street Fighter I've ever seen.

Those feels my god. Crowd chanting his name even after the loss. Watching his face as he tried to hold it together. Holding his fiance as she cried. Infiltration hugging him. Waking up to his tweet this morning "Boss says we can get merried now, thank everyone cheer for me, you are the best, and I am sorry, really sorry ". I'm not saying I cried but my vision got a little blurry.