The Fighting Game Community Thread

an accordion_sl

shitlord
OBL14Jz.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm not going to lie that is creepy as fuck, I'm not sure why you posted that in this thread. Has nothing to do with the FGC, and I'm sure the guy isn't exactly advertising his girls Instagram...

Column_sl

shitlord
Everything from R/kappa doesnt need to be posted here...

That's like saying it's from 4chan it's alright to post!

Some douchebag found her private facebook, and posted her pic. She is not a member of the FGC. If you notice she closed it completely down afterwords.

I met both of these people in real life, and they don't deserve that. If you agree with posting private pics of loved ones so you can get your rocks off then you need to crawl out of the basement. Either way it has no business being in this thread. Go post that shit in one of the other degenerate sub forums on here.

Column_sl

shitlord
This is to everyone not you in general.

Step 1 is to not repost a private picture

Step 2 is to not advocate it from other people

Being on the internet doesn't give you a blanket excuse for being a shit bag when it comes to people's real life private info.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The pic was public when it was posted so stfu. You are the biggest vagina on this forum so stfu. I don't need to seed it with replies because you know why? It was a public post OMG imagine that. It has been since privatized. So guess what? Her privatized account pics after that one won't show up in any results with Floe.

I invented this thread on the old forum on FOH so you have ZERO claim to any moderation here. Just go piss off because I don't care. Your sole intention is to shit up this post like usual when you post despite what you say.

This video was is excellent. Gootecks is a GREAT teacher.. Capcom should hire him for training mode on SFV.

Column_sl

shitlord
The pic was public when it was posted so stfu. You are the biggest vagina on this forum so stfu. I don't need to seed it with replies because you know why? It was a public post OMG imagine that. It has been since privatized. So guess what? Her privatized account pics after that one won't show up in any results with Floe.
The pic has become a follow only instagram, and was posted without her approval. She had to lock down all her social media after that.,,

You would have to look very hard, or know them personally to even know they were together. Floe has never advertised it ever... It's not a new relationship fyi, and that pic is over 5 weeks old. So it took the retards at Kappa over a year to finally post a pic of them together, bravo. Great detective work

I have a vested interest in seeing them protected since I've met them more then once, and they are good kids. People should know better, and you being over 40 should take some time off and find a way to grow up.

And you didn't start anything on FOH lol. In fact you don't do anything in this thread at all but repost shit from R/kappa. Please point me to something that contradicts that statement.

The day you contribute to this thread is the day you get a say. It's a tournament thread not TMZ for the FGC. The internet already has that Sub Reddit, thank you.

Back to fighting games.,Been playing Rising Thunder for the last 2 days, and it's legit. Already in the diamond league ,and going for Legend. Yeah it has Hearthstone rankings where you only play Legend people when you are in that bracket, and it resets

Edge is op. I'd sign up if you haven't. People are getting in instantly.

Be interesting if they have lan play for EVO since there is no offline local play. I'll probly go to the first tournament if they have one in Texas.

Araxen

I've been contributing to this thread since the fist day it was posted here long before /r/kappa was a thing so gtfo with that nonsense. The pic was posted in public. Her Instagram should have been private from the start if they didn't want anything to get out. Did she fuck up? Yup, but this is the internet and stuff posted in public have a habit of staying public.

Column_sl

shitlord
I've been contributing to this thread since the fist day
Yup ,great contributions like posting players girlfriends in a tournament thread. You are doing such a great job!

The only one that fucked up was you, and I called you on it. Post legitimate tournament shit, or please use the 100's of other threads ReRolled has set up for creepy over aged losers like yourself.

Don't shit up this thread with that nonsense.End of story.

Convince me from now on you belong in this thread, and aren't just a R/kappa copy/paste bot.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don't follow any of the drama stuff and at first I honestly thought floe just got caught creeping on some chick taking a selfie. lol'd

Araxen

Yup ,great contributions like posting players girlfriends in a tournament thread. You are doing such a great job!

The only one that fucked up was you, and I called you on it. Post legitimate tournament shit, or please use the 100's of other threads ReRolled has set up for creepy over aged losers like yourself.

Don't shit up this thread with that nonsense.End of story.

Convince me from now on you belong in this thread, and aren't just a R/kappa copy/paste bot.
Your the king shit poster here on this forum dullard. So keep shitposting in this thead like this and keep ruining it for the rest of us that like to act civil. It isn't long before you'll be on next tour of duty in the Retard Rehab.

Column_sl

shitlord
Your the king shit poster here on this forum dullard. So keep shitposting in this thead like this and keep ruining it for the rest of us that like to act civil. It isn't long before you'll be on next tour of duty in the Retard Rehab.
Looks like from your above statement that you have shit posting amply covered.

Now put or shut up. Post legitimate tournament news, or leave this thread to us that care about fighting games.