The Fighting Game Community Thread

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Surprised no posts for it. But Kumite in Tennessee going on. Mahvel 3 and 2! on stream at the moment.http://kitrevival.com/For the infos. Was surprised to see Terry Bogard out Morrigan Chris G last night. Though, his assists seem a lot more dangerous to a Morrigan lead than Chris'.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, Cloud just won against ChrisG. I keep pulling for him every year, but he has a mental block in finals, and always ends up getting 2nd in majors.

Beating ChrisG was a huge mountain he finally overcomed tho

bolok

Trakanon Raider
ChrisG defeats Bogard in the actual tournament. Looked strongish, but random marvel is random sometimes. That said Chris Gs hand issues don't seem to be getting any better. Morrigan looks to be actual murder on your hands.

Edit: his goofy esports scarf and jersey blue shit looks even sillier than his previous double headphone action. fucking esports
rolleyes.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Chris G ended up winning it all.

Dual Kevin really needed to win that one because the more he plays in tournament the more people will figure out his shit.

It's funny because I see Kevin all the time stream monstering so it's good to see him finally making it out to majors.

Column_sl

shitlord
Man, Sonic Fox is the best NRS player that has ever existed, and he claims he's a SkullGirls player lol.

Back to Back Evo wins. Back to Back ESL wins, and a shitload of majors. Not to mention winning everything for years in Injustass.

I love Aris's take on the new Kombat Pack.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
EVO 2016 Game Line Up

Street Fighter 5
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-
Mortal Kombat X
Pokk?n Tournament
Killer Instinct
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Tekken 7
Can have two Smashes but no to SF V and IV!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm goddamn stunned they don't have SF4 as a featured game. I know there will be side events and such but it's still surprising.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm goddamn stunned they don't have SF4 as a featured game. I know there will be side events and such but it's still surprising.
I thought they would do one last year for IV. There's a enough Japan players that hate V to justify having IV one last year.

Column_sl

shitlord
How can you hate a game that isn't even out yet, and hasn't had a chance to evolve.. lol.

They hated SF4 when it came out, should have they continued to play 3S? They hated GGXRD, MVC3, and pretty much everything..

It's obvious that Capcom want's to move forward with their new game, and doesn't want to have to compete with SF4 for the first year.

Wizard always said it wouldn't be part of the line up so that announcement is not surprising.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I guarantee that decision was out of Evo's hands. Capcom wants to just push SF5 now and leave 4 behind despite it being a loved game lol

Either way, my dick is ready for Laura.. her playstyle is as close to abel as im gonna get and BY GOLLY THOSE MAMMARIES

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Went to Taipei game show and played Dakou and gamerbee so far. Gamerbee let me win LOL. Gonna go back after lunch and play with momochi and poongko

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Not gonna lie, envious
smile.png

And separately, thoughts and critiques?

And yes, I know I missed some hit confirms, really didn't expect a few of these to hit for either fight.

Bizazedo (Dictator) vs Nocturno (Dictator) - YouTube

Bizazedo (Dictator) vs _Slay (Birdie) - YouTube

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lunch with family took too long so I missed momochi. I didn't play poongko because they started doing this raise your hand bullshit in the afternoon and there were way too many people >.< poongko was also styling on the other players lol. I'm glad I went in the morning.

I would say use your meter more to put more pressure. In the birdie match you were content on your lead with three meters in the second round. The player cracked in the third round when you started being more aggressive.

Column_sl

shitlord
Not gonna lie, envious
smile.png

And separately, thoughts and critiques?

And yes, I know I missed some hit confirms, really didn't expect a few of these to hit for either fight.

Bizazedo (Dictator) vs Nocturno (Dictator) - YouTube

Bizazedo (Dictator) vs _Slay (Birdie) - YouTube
Biz weren't you the guy who played SF4 Dictator in the old fighting game thread? Haven't seen you in awhile on here.

IMO this game can't come out soon enough. My local already has the setups ready to go.

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would say use your meter more to put more pressure. In the birdie match you were content on your lead with three meters in the second round. The player cracked in the third round when you started being more aggressive.
Yeah, you're right. Recording and getting feedback using these made me realize that. I had that same sin in SF4, though, not using meter enough.

Biz weren't you the guy who played SF4 Dictator in the old fighting game thread? Haven't seen you in awhile on here.

IMO this game can't come out soon enough. My local already has the setups ready to go.
Yep, thassa me. And yeah, loving this game so far.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've already found a ton of grimey shit with Laura, i have no idea how people think she's a bad character. Her fireball oki is riiiiiiiiidiculously grimey haha

Zangief seems like he's probably the worst character in the game? thank god for that. Fuck gief