The Fighting Game Community Thread

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
It amazes me how many scumbags are in the FGC and they don't get shunned away from the community.

Then you have Arturo who isn't a scumbag but just facepalm...
What surprises me is Kbad, Fat Wong, etc will still stand up for their scumbag friends. Remember Neo's backpack and the gofundme page?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glad to see Xian actually using a non shit character that still plays well with his shenanigans playstyle.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't Capcom ban Thuggery? Reminds me of the Mike Ross/Jago WWE bullshit that Arturo accidentally busted. lol

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
To get the thread back on track from shit posting. The KI world cup has been pretty entertaining, something like 20/25 characters in the game represented in top 32. Final Round XX has been pretty good all around this weekend.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Xian vs DU and Fuudo vs Yaoi Strider were very hype matches. Season 2 is turning out to be way better than S1 so far. Maybe people are finally adapting to the game?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Xian's Ibuki is so great to watch, people can bitch about SFV but I still think it produces plenty of hype at the higher levels.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Man no shit. That ibuki is hype. Is he who put Du is losers? Fuudo was lookin real stronk tho. Great set

bolok

Trakanon Raider
And Fuudo eliminates Du. Crazy.

FUUUCK Xian takes it handily. New Ibuki meta incoming, lol.

Last edited:

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Itazan's Zangief was definitely one of the top highlights in this tournament. He made top 8 and had a ton of good matches (eg. demolished Phenom handily).

Needless

Toe Sucker
it's a shame eleague wasted so many slots on shitty players simply because they're known, some of the more entertaining players that are also way better aren't even in that league lol

least they got that fat fuck marn to be the entertainment i guess!