The Fighting Game Community Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
I thought i would like baiken but her playstyle is whack, 5 minutes into rev2 and i was bored

SF5 is still a piece of shit but the new CFN seems better in terms of connection quality

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm actually shocked by how garbage MvC:I looks like. Like holy shit is it actually an iOS game or what?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Vs. mode showcase. Yipes and FChamp are supposed to be doing some matches as well, the graphics need some serious polish but the good players in the FGC are enjoying the Vs. mode and say the tag mechanic is going to be the defining feature for the game. People can jump on the hate train especially with how Capcom ran SF5 but at the end of the day if the top marvel players are enjoying it others will follow, plus a DBZ and MvCI tourney at WNF and majors will be way more enjoyable.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure there are some other side streams missing on this. Like the anime side streams. But have at it.
multitwitch

In SF news Smug and Bonchan are in losers already. Didn't see it , but smug lost to a Ryu of all things.
DBZF stream had Zhi commentating with his normal uhh humor. So that was fun.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like Abigail is going to be the new character announced in top 8 on Sunday, they've showed the stage off and its a direct rip from his final fight stage.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Wong took out Daigo and then ended up losing to Bonchan who is doing gods work in losers. With Nash! This evo is a slaughterhouse. Punk and Du still looking strong though.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sounds like a lot of the stations have been having issues, bad headphones where you can't hear sound, and ps4's having issues. Not to mention they should have had a second SFV stream there were way too many off stream matches, hopefully they get this shit cleared up for next year.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like a lot of the stations have been having issues, bad headphones where you can't hear sound, and ps4's having issues. Not to mention they should have had a second SFV stream there were way too many off stream matches, hopefully they get this shit cleared up for next year.

Is that what FagChamp was PMS'ing over last night? I didn't have audio watching it at the bar on my phone. Chat was rolling hard with the "DQ THIS FAGGOT!"