The Fighting Game Community Thread

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Today in shenanigans- Tasty Steve was commentating and said he thought Glltys donut box was a trap on air. There was a strained metaphor about donut sales people. But hard to miss the trap callout. So twitch chat was amusing for a while. Old man Valle still has some chops, but PR Rog looks like he has todays group in the bag.

Needless

Toe Sucker
zhi and steve went HAM on gllty, normally those two annoy me really quickly but i was laughing a lot yesterday at their casting, clearly it's just because theyre roasting trannies though

fucking zhi commenting how many L's they can fit into gLLLLLLLty had me rolling

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
glty getting an invite to this shit while dudes like arturo didn't is some straight old bullshit. Love him or hate him art is top tier and can compete at an international level, who the fuck is glty? Some C-tier trap that has never won anything that matters?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Question is when will we get the realist of the real Chris Hu on commentary.

Still wish they would have some kind of audience at eleague, it just to quiet and a lot of the energy is missing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Dreamhack CPT event live now. Semifinals starting shortly. Missed most of the pools, but Marn is there so assuming he didn't get bopped already, there should be some shenanigans to watch later. Art is actually competing in this one too.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Punk is such a steam roller its not as surprising actually.
I've only caught maybe 3 or 4 of his matches total and it seems like if it's close he generally loses otherwise he just rolfstomps whoever he's fighting. Is that pretty much standard practice for him?

bolok

Trakanon Raider
3-4 matches is hard to get a good read on anyone. Generally loses on close matches is a stretch. But he's like an idiot savant with Karin. Still loses occasionally- but usually only against other top tier folks. He is freakishly good with her.