The Fighting Game Community Thread

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
MvC3 tourney was pretty fun, watching Sacktap Nemesis X-factor raw level 3 Joey D's Vergil for 100% was hilarious followed by the third match rage quit.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I remembered why I stopped playing MvC and similar series. Getting stuck in infinite combo is anti fun.

DBFZ looks dope as hell though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Least it's easy to identify who has a vore fetish in this thread now.

I wish I knew what a vore fetish was, but that it looks so cool. LOL

I tried AE this week and it seemed so boring after playing the DBZfz beta. The presentation is so amazing and it made my old ass feel pretty good at playing it. I don't expect to be some top tier player, but it was a ton of fun and that's all I want out of a fighting game nowadays. My best days are behind me for this genre.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
New Soul Calibur 6 trailer:

New character Groh is a big anime edgelord, but whatever, gameplay looks interesting. My boy Kilik is looking awesome, and the whole corrupted form thing is a nice throwback to his SC1 lore, and Nightmare and Xianghua are also looking good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
real shame evo nippon dropped the same day as DBFZ and not like a month later so all the japanese anime players could show that hype shit :(

Needless

Toe Sucker
god damn i just wanna go home and play dbfz, yamcha/black lookin TOO sick. still need to figure out a 3rd, every character looks fun.. its actually insane

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
45k players on Steam right now for DBFZ. SFVAE peaked at almost 14k and Tekken 7 peaked at 18k. It is the biggest fighting game release on Steam ever.

EXue90F.png

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
lots of people are still at work too, shieeeeet.

I think im gonna try Trunks over 21 first since you need to beat the story to unlock her :(