The Fighting Game Community Thread

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm going to love the salt he'll produce, even if he's not good. Least he has a command grab now, also that story costume is god tier. Also just noticed his cr.HP is crush counter, top 8 Blanka at EVO let's go.

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Went to a friends RV and Boat show today at a convention center and there was a Smash tournament going on down the hall (King of the Springs). Not big by any means but had never been to any sort of FGC event. Was really cool. Just a lot of smelly nerds playing Smash. One kid was like ‘Hey, is there beer in that cup?’ I was like, ‘Yeah.’ He said, ‘Where’d you get it.’ ‘I brought it.’ And just walked away. He looked sad. Cool story. Saw 1 tranny. Not the same guy.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Furry is taking over!

OoIvCsP.jpg

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Truly the hero the FGC needs, watching Chris G get reverse swept never gets old. Though I'm still amazed at the amount of people that still try to discredit him, what else does this kid need to do?

Needless

Toe Sucker
don't forget, he's a gay, black furry lol

his FT10 against GO1 should be sick, i'm pretty sure GO1 is gonna win though

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

SonicFox vs Goichi is this weekend, I'm thinking larger levels of salt then when Menard beat Tokido if SonicFox wins. Should be great regardless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The trainwreck that just happened on Bifu's stream is top fucking notch. Someone logged into his streaming account apparently and was streaming from the audience so the first two rounds so far you haven't been able to watch the match except from the nose bleeds.