The Fighting Game Community Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
Mike's the realest nibba, glad he had enough of shilling and moved on

I hope he just shreds while listening to killswitch engage like the good ol days

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
For ppl who doesn't know who Mike Ross is, or just curious how different the Evo set-up was 8 years ago, i suggest you watch this little cool documentary about him:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I agree with him on SFV. Game is terrible especially to watch. There isn't any styles like there was in SFIV. There is only one style in SFV and it just offense, offense, offense.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
The style shit is real as fuck, everyones plays ryu the same. I remember when infiltration played Nash at Evo the first year, then everyone played that style of Nash. It’s crazy

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Potentially amazing trainwreck incoming. If anything it should provide some interesting FGC memes and I wouldn't be surprised to see LTG get "kicked" off after going full retard, even Ultra David was talking about his disgust with LTG at another eleague event and how people didn't want to work with him because of his history and he continually proves he's a piece of shit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Potential trainwreck? Son it's only a matter of time until LGT gets the show canceled for calling people american inventors.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
From what Sajam responded with to the LTG rant it sounds like there was an incident as he said "history repeating itself", so can't wait. I wonder if they'll play the video of him going in on Brolylegs, god I hope that happens.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
They are rewarding someone who did has done nothing for the FGC other than getting bodied by Viscant. I have lost all interest in Eleague and will not even watch.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Saw that earlier. It looks cool, but probably plays like dogshit when ever character can 50% you from any bnb+meter.