The Fighting Game Community Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still impressive he won with the head on given the vision impairment, now it'll be hilarious if he manages to not get btfo by GO1 with it.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
He has a legit tail too. lol

He's had a tail for awhile iirc.

In other news Falke is out. Justin and Floe have been beating on each other in a mirror match for awhile now on twitch. Definitely seems like a Justin style character.

Needless

Toe Sucker
master series this weekend is gonna be a RIP for west coast canada lmao
he's hosting it in calgary where we all live but nobody gives a fuck about fighting games anymore, other than weebs that play GG/DBFZ/T7

the venue is a 2 minute drive and i still probably wont go

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
master series this weekend is gonna be a RIP for west coast canada lmao
he's hosting it in calgary where we all live but nobody gives a fuck about fighting games anymore, other than weebs that play GG/DBFZ/T7

the venue is a 2 minute drive and i still probably wont go
Quality games tho:smuggly:its better then your coast still playing SFV and acting like it’s good

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh i agree there lol, just a shame that i don't think it's going to go very well hosting it here anymore

Needless

Toe Sucker
Fighting games are boring for me too, i still go to the local meetup once in awhile to play teams random select drunk SF4 though, that shit never gets old

bolok

Trakanon Raider
So yeah e-sports is well on its way to ruining fighting games. The grime is intrinsic to my enjoyment of it at least. But for those that missed the stream above- we have the real heros from the scene to show us the real end game of esports.
image.jpg