The Fighting Game Community Thread

MightyMadman

Knight of the Realm
2d 13h 5m
Reactions
279 66 0 0
Good break down of the problems with korean laws and access to records behind paywalls also defamation lawsuits against women who accuse men of sexual assault etc etc. Whole thing is pretty fucked up.
I wasn’t for a month and this shit happens, it get worst too Ian walker is going to start pull shit out of his ass

Tarisk

Lord Nagafen Raider
13d 4h 27m
Reactions
456 127 0 0
On a diff note. Looks like Tekken 7 is regaining some popularity thanks to Forsen. not often you see someone just casually playing in that game and bumping the viewers from the hundreds up to the 10k+ range when he's on. lol.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
9d 11h 32m
Reactions
931 94 0 0
PG ruled on Infiltration and they've let him go. They have a breakdown in the tweets about the allegations and what facts they found within legal documents. Essentially it's just a messy divorce that lead to a confrontation with him getting physical and escalation on her part after the "agreement" to get divorced. Doesn't seem to be any evidence of him going full Bateman.

PG handled this extremely well but whether or not Infiltration is tainted forever I doubt it but I wouldn't be surprised if he dipped for a year or so.

bolok

Knight of the Realm
3d 6h 1m
Reactions
13 0 0 0
Well its capcup time again. The floe CPU cup will probably end up being more exciting. But in the meantime- there's actually been some pretty good matches.
or the official channels

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
<Donors Crew>
6d 23h 56m
Reactions
2,198 183 0 0
Ya like an hour and a half late cuz ppl gettin' off work.

That's underground for ya.

He keeps saying it but, yeah, truly nice to ditch the "E-sports" scene for a while and see where this all came from and what its really about.

Great commentary like Ironman smashin on Magneto's pokes.

bolok

Knight of the Realm
3d 6h 1m
Reactions
13 0 0 0
Lol the the matcherino pool is probably going to be higher than the tekken world tour payout. Close to 6k now

bolok

Knight of the Realm
3d 6h 1m
Reactions
13 0 0 0
Damn 8k. Thats pretty hot for some ghetto ass tourney in a living room with a hacked to hell dreamcast.

Needless

Respecter of Queens
<Donors Crew>
11d 2h 57m
Reactions
948 58 0 0
Cooperation Cup starts today baby! t-minus ~3 hours or so.

Japanese:

English:
(might be his youtube im not sure)

Needless

Respecter of Queens
<Donors Crew>
11d 2h 57m
Reactions
948 58 0 0
Hell yeah, i love the 5v5 all the same character games during pre-cooperation cup (today), get so hype for the underdog teams like alex/Q/Sean lmao

bolok

Knight of the Realm
3d 6h 1m
Reactions
13 0 0 0
Omg this Urien vs Makoto series is insane
There were a few of those. Didn't see as much of the pre-show as I would have liked. But watching Floe flip the fuck out over Makoto rape is always hilarious.