Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1201fyw86vt71.png

2otb4rob07Jxa8PkP84VVw6fBV2zk8Rw-esWfYEtmtU.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I semi hate Smug- but cvs2 is a good time. That said, justin has been streaming it recently with all sorts of nonsense teams. Its on fightcade 2 now, which has lobbies- but it sounds like the emulator eats inputs. So you're probably better off with DC bear if you're not playing across the continent.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Got champ edition upgrade for 15$ on steam sale, managed to win a hard survival on 4th try.

1638152789029.png

sf5snip.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't even aware it was going on, but CEO tourney is happening now? In person sets! MVC3 semi finals happening at the moment. TeamSp00ky is restreaming, looks like there multiple channels/games going.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
GamerBee took the win at this recent thing I saw on Twitch (Global Esports somethin, went against MenaRD who was STRONG on Birdie and barely lost rounds on his Balrog against GB), 42yrs old. He said "never let someone tell you that you're too young or too old to chase your dreams". More times than he can count they told him it'd be over after his late 20s. Good stuff. SF5 Champion Edition is in really good shape imo.

One of the commentators said of his Luke play that "his rising rocket is giving me a rising rocket" - which I'm sure he immediately regretted as chat devolved into lols about that and "wake up DP".

Evo should be dank.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
GamerBee took the win at this recent thing I saw on Twitch (Global Esports somethin, went against MenaRD who was STRONG on Birdie and barely lost rounds on his Balrog against GB), 42yrs old. He said "never let someone tell you that you're too young or too old to chase your dreams". More times than he can count they told him it'd be over after his late 20s. Good stuff. SF5 Champion Edition is in really good shape imo.

One of the commentators said of his Luke play that "his rising rocket is giving me a rising rocket" - which I'm sure he immediately regretted as chat devolved into lols about that and "wake up DP".

Evo should be dank.

I started to tear up when he came in second at EVO 2015 and his then fiance came out to hug him.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
All the people left playing Third Strike have 20+ years in to the fucking thing. It's just all killers.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What an inhuman piece of trash. Hopefully he gets an ass full of dicks in prison.

• 1Worf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
All the people left playing Third Strike have 20+ years in to the fucking thing. It's just all killers.

Can confirm, never had my ass blasted so hard as I have in 3rd Strike lobbies on Fightcade. And I was "good" at my locals for years.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
rip. but every try hard thirsty fgc player HAS to be just baiting the chance every time they play him.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Frosty Faustings live. Actual in person "major" for the whole weekend.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is me 110%, SF5 killed my interest in the fighting game community entirely. SF4 just allowed for so much more freedom in how you play than 5 does, it was so fun to watch. SF5 is too same-y.

SF5 CE pretty good now. Replayed it some more with updates.