The Fighting Game Community Thread

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
MVC2 come back is good

WB turning MK 11 into a movie multiverse clown show was legit depression inducing

MVC Infinity whatever shoulda went back to being more like MVC2 and buffing some of the useless chars for pro meta

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Frosty faustings this weekend. RIP for a big live tourney- but this one always has the sweet sidegames. Live on nycfurby and bgcallisto twitch atm.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Frosty faustings this weekend. RIP for a big live tourney- but this one always has the sweet sidegames. Live on nycfurby and bgcallisto twitch atm.
Ron Burgundy What GIF

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
RIP Smash at Evo...... hooray!

I'm surprised Sony bought it. It has pedophile taint attached to the brand.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Combo Breaker weekend. Not a live tourney, sadly, but a fuck ton of exhibition matches all weekend for every game under the sun. Streaming on teamsp00ky atm, not sure if other streams. Loot giveaways and whatnot, too.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

I really want to get Strive, but it takes me forever to learn fighting games anymore. It sucks getting old.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Decided to watch some Smash tournament. Its nothing but fag tranny shit now. wut???

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Entire smash community is trannies and pedos and autistic manchildren, stay far far away.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
How do people here feel about the King of Fighters series? I got to play a lot of KOF XIV (the newest one, I think) in the last couple of years and it's probably my favorite current fighting game. Though admittedly I haven't played that many of them. I kinda want to go back and play the other 13 (I think?) KOFs.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I played it way way back in the day because it was quirky and different, but they have always had balance issues in that series. I stopped playing them after a while, but I remember them being fun.

Araxen

I'd be surprised if they don't release Tekken 8 to the Japan Arcades first like they did with 7.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Lord, please let this happen. Probably one of my favorite games of all time, I cut so much class to play the fuck out of this in HS.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users