The Fighting Game Community Thread

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
hahaha

ibvO8Rw0aJH4aG.gif

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I used to like Ski but I hate him now. He gets excited over the stupidest shit and screams way too much.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
So what's the deal with the Apex thing. The stream has been Smash brothers for hours now..

edit -oh good lord they did Street Fighter and marvel beforesmash brothers? lame

asapCT_sl

shitlord
Apex is , and always has been, a smash tournament first. It's the smash community's version of evo.

Anyway p4 grand finals were really good. High level play for that fame has started to look impressive.

I missed marvel and ae for football but looking at results i provably didnt miss much. What was yipes thinking running wesker all weekend?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Neither of his teams are even all that good against Chris G's or Faggot Champs. His wesker is one of the few that i actually enjoy watching though, he plays him really well in terms of zoning and footsies

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Caught the end of SoCal regionals, with Latif playing against Infiltration in an exhibition match. Latif lost 7-0. It was brutal.

Araxen

Latif got raped without lube. Infiltration is just on another level. I love watching him play!

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It's always fun to see fchamp get owned like that. And god damn is that black dude in the front row annoying as fuck.

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, been working way too many hours
frown.png
. Finally getting back to it. Want to hit up Winter Brawl, but I am so rusty.

On the bright side, though, getting the Lightning Loop version 2013 down
smile.png
. Does so much damage even if y'mess it up....but I am sooo bad with Vergil.

Araxen

Infiltration pulled out the Hakan and advances to GF! I love watching him play Hakan so much!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
These Socal Regionals for MvC3 are pretty sick. The match between FChump and ApologyMan was exciting to watch. Love the fact that people are still running unique combos and laying the smack down.