The Fighting Game Community Thread

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought that was recorded but I still watched it, that Ken dude was tearing shit up early on.

Column_sl

shitlord
This is how I imagine every Yun player haha

PopularFearlessDiscus.gif

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Thats me in a laggy match during somebody's block string mashing EX upkicks~
haha, right. i dont know how many times i got an uppercut from lag or been fucked on my blockstring by it. always seems to happen when a combo/blockstring is going on.

Daigo reminded me of Kobe Bryant a little when Kobe does his youth camps. he doesnt let them win either! lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
I never learn against online players, i'll play dudley-go for mixups on knock down andalwayseat a wake up DP, multiple times in a row lol

"MAYBE THIS TIME HE'LL RESPECT MY M-- nope!"

Column_sl

shitlord
BTW UNIEL is very good. Refreshing to see a ground based fighter that plays well in the anime genre ( a genre I don't care for)

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Its ridiculous the amount of Evil Ryu's online! I thought there would be more Rose's but not really. E.Ryu and Yun.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nothing until next weekend unfortunately! But then the capcom asia tour starts then so it should be pretty good~

Column_sl

shitlord
Had time this week to build the arcade cabinet in the game room. No more putting a monitor on a table, hah.

rrr_img_72622.jpg
rrr_img_72623.jpg
rrr_img_72624.jpg

Now I need to put some cool artwork on the sides.

I have this piece of original art that I plan to frame for one of the sides. It's pretty big, bought it last year at a con. Artist is Humberto Ramos
rrr_img_72625.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lmao, i bodied lapchi and the rest of the CCG boys tonight while being super drunk... lap was so salty
I love it.

I'm gonna be so sad when i don't have the Calgary crew once i move
frown.png

literally made my night though beating him and 2 other CCG guys. God damn.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Very nice cab man, what is the cabinets below for? I assume it has shelves for gaming systems

Column_sl

shitlord
It was around 400 with a promotion. Costly for what amounts to a glorified desk haha, but it looks really good when built.

Thinking about putting a projector screen on top that shows people the game while anyone sitting at the cab is playing.